Taylor Avenue, Ormskirk
- Full Planning Permission for a Double Storey Extension
- Three Bedrooms
- Off Road Parking
- Close to Local Schools and Amenities
- Town Centre Location
The ideal family home is comfortably set back from the road and provides ample space for off road parking. Upon entering the property the viewer will notice the Oak wood, internal doors throughout when walking from the entrance hall into the well apportioned cosy living room with feature shelving. A good sized open plan kitchen and dining area is just off the lounge and boasts fitted units, an integrated oven and hob as well as ample space for a dining room table and access to the large rear garden. The modern bathroom with three piece suite comprising of a bath, low level w.c, hand wash basin and separate shower cubicle can be found at the rear of the property.
Ascending the stairs to the first floor the landing gives access to three bedrooms with the large master bedroom at the front of the property benefitting from dual aspects.
Externally to the rear there is a good sized, south-facing, well presented and enclosed garden area which is currently laid to lawn and bordered by a selection of mature shrubs as well as ample space for outdoor dining.
**Further benefits of this fantastic property include full Planning Permission for a double storey extension.**
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Taylor Avenue, Ormskirk
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ormskirk Station0.5 miles
- Aughton Park Station1.3 miles
- Town Green Station2.2 miles
About the agent
NSW Properties were formed in 2004 when the company acquired its first student property. We now manage a property portfolio valued at over £25 million, covering Ormskirk and its surrounding areas.
Originally based in offices on Church Street, Ormskirk the company opened a new showroom on the same street in October 2013. The heart of NSW has always been in student property and we have developed this business over time to meet the increasing needs of Ormskirks' student community. Building
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101456002491. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by NSW Properties Ltd, Ormskirk. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.