Neatherd Road, Dereham, NR19
- A Spacious Mid Terraced House
- Walking Distance of Town Centre
- Ample Living Accomodation
- 3 Good Sized Bedrooms
- Enclosed Courtyard Garden
- Gas Central Heating
- Available End October 2019
Available: Beginning of December 2020
Council Tax: Band A
Holding Deposit: £178.00
Damage Deposit: £890.00
Dereham is a large, well served, thriving market town situated some 15 miles west of Norwich with excellent local shops, schools and many other amenities.
To find the property, leave Dereham Markert Place at the roundabout onto Wellington Road. The property will be shortly on the left hand side with a 'To Let' board erected for ease of identification.
N:B: It should be noted that the photographs for this property were taken before the current tenancy and therefore may be subject to change.
For further information and to arrange your viewing, please contact our friendly and professional staff.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Neatherd Road, Dereham, NR19
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wymondham Station10.9 miles
About the agent
Our experienced teams based in Dereham and Reepham enthusiastically cover a great variety of properties within the beautiful Breckland and Broadland areas. Whether you're selling or letting a modern family home, stunning country cottage, or a studio apartment in the town, we would love to act on your behalf.
Whilst the market has evolved during our 40 years of business in your area, our principles have remained the same - provide open and
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference FPD200261_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Parsons & Co, Dereham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.