Austin Place, Weybridge
- Exclusively For Those Aged 55 And Over
- Allocated Parking Space
- Master Bedroom With Ensuite
- Owners Lounge, Café And Communal Roof Terrace
- 24/7 Monitored Call System And On-site Daily Management
- Near To Both Walton And Weybridge Town Centres
Austin Place is an impressive modern development, built and completed in 2016 and made up of 65 one and two bedroom apartments set over 4 lift accessible floors. The development is situated in Weybridge, only 1.2 miles from Walton town centre in 1 direction and 0.7 to Walton town centre in the other. Austin Place also boasts an incredible list of development facilities, which include; a café and delicatessen, an Owner`s Lounge/Cinema room, outdoor seating / BBQ area, Hair and Beauty salon, a Treatment Room, an enormous roof terrace, a guest suite for friends and relatives and a welcoming reception area which is staffed daily. For added peace of mind, all apartments are fitted with an advanced 24/7 monitored call system should any residents have concerns after reception hours. There are a number of weekly events and social activities, which include coffee mornings, BBQ`s and even film nights.
For those looking for additional care or simply thinking ahead, there are care and support packages available from Anchor Homecare. These services range depending on personal needs, from basis housekeeping to personal care service. Please ask a member of Rice & Roman staff for additional information.
SERVICE CHARGE: £4,659.60 PA
GROUND RENT: £500.00 PA
LEASE LENGTH: 121 Years remaining
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Austin Place, Weybridge
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Walton-on-Thames Station1.0 miles
- Shepperton Station1.3 miles
- Weybridge Station1.6 miles
About the agent
Rice & Roman is a sales and lettings agency with a particular market sector focus.
Our approach to agency is made unique by the needs, wants and circumstances of a growing section of the market looking to buy and rent properties branded as “retirees” albeit at varying ages and for many different reasons.
Dependent on the individual, we believe we have a comprehensive mix of age specific and non-age specific developments enabling us to assist those who simply want a great lockup an
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 1072_RARM. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rice & Roman, Walton-On-Thames. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.