The Park, Ealing, London
- A rare opportunity to acquire this elegant architect-designed semi-detached Regency-style property
- Accommodation arranged over three floors of considerable character
- This Grade II listed period property is currently as a main house with garden/basement flat
- Amazing rear lawned garden of approx 110'
- Total approx floor area 224.1 sq m / 2412 sq ft
- Situated ina tree-lined road in the historic Old Ealing
- Well-placed mid-way between South Ealing and Ealing Broadway stations
- The beautiful open spaces of Walpole park, Ealing Common and Lammas park are nearby
- Good road connections and a number of private & state schools are nearby
- Virtual tour available
A Grade II listed period (late Georgian) residence, situated in a tree-lined road in the historic old Ealing, part of an impressive Grade II listed terrace. Well-placed mid-way between South Ealing station and Ealing Broadway station with forthcoming Crossrail Link (Elizabeth Line) connection & town centre. The beautiful open spaces Walpole park, Ealing Common and Lammas park are nearby. Good road connections include A406, A4 and the M4 & M40 motorways. A number of private & state schools are nearby and West London University.
We believe this property to be by Robert Smirke, who designed the British Museum, for Lord Rothschild to house employees working for the Gunnersbury Estate.
SELF-CONTAINED GARDEN / BASEMENT FLAT
This property is currently arranged as a hall / reception room, small study, two bedrooms, kitchen and a bathroom. The hall / reception room has a solid wood floor and period fire place surround. There are two bedrooms (one with built-in cupboards). The bathroom has a panelled bath, wash hand basin and WC. With also access to the amazing rear garden.
As you enter through the front door, you are greeted by an elegant hall with wood floor and a staircase with balustrade & spindles. This leads you on to two reception rooms, kitchen/breakfast room and a cloakroom. There is a side reception with fire place surround. The main reception has wall to ceiling casement window shutters, fire place surround and double doors to the kitchen / breakfast room with a cloakroom beyond. The kitchen area offers stainless steel sink unit, range of fitted wall and floor cupboards, work tops, Kingfisher gas central heating boiler, hob, extractor hood, oven and microwave. From the breakfast room are steps leading to a large rear garden. The cloakroom has a WC and wash hand basin.
On the upper floor are three bedrooms and a family bathroom. The main bedroom is at the front with built-in wardrobe cupboards, fire place surround, corniced ceiling and wash hand basin. There is another bedroom at the front and a bedroom at the rear with built-in cupboard. The family bathroom has a panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, WC and is plumbed for a washing machine.
Accessed from either the breakfast room or from the garden/basement flat is a large walled rear garden of approx 110’ x 32’5 (33.52m x 9.88m) with a brick shed.
Council tax band: (subject to confirmation)
EPC Ratings: For self-contained garden / basement flat = D
For main house = E
Freehold - No Chain
Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008.
The Agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures and fittings or services and so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for the purpose. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor. References to the Tenure of a Property are based on information supplied by the Seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor. Items shown in photographs are NOT included unless specifically mentioned within the sales particulars. They may however be available by separate negotiation. Buyers must check the availability of any property and make an appointment to view before embarking on any journey to see a property.
The Park, Ealing, London
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ealing Broadway Station0.4 miles
- South Ealing Station0.6 miles
- Ealing Common Station0.6 miles
About the agent
Grimshaw and Co are an independent, qualified Estate Agents, specialising in the sale of residential property in Ealing, Acton and the surrounding areas of west London. Established since 1967, family-run business Grimshaw and Co have sold thousands of properties and have a wealth of knowledge of the local market.
Derek Grimshaw FRICS and his sales team with many years' experience offer a personal and professional service.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 35837_9300. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Grimshaw & Co, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.