Liverpool Road, Southport, Merseyside, PR8
- Imposing, three double bedroomed semi-detached family home
- Originally built as a four bedroom property
- Exquisitely presented throughout
- Bespoke fixtures & fittings
- State of the art, hand made kitchen living space
- Substantially extended to the rear
- Circa 200 foot long, sun-catching private rear garden
- Ample driveway parking
- Situated in a prime, central Birkdale position
- NO CHAIN
Situated in the heart of Birkdale Village with access to a plethora of shops, boutiques, award winning schools and transport links, this property doesn't just offer exceptional family living, it also promotes a lifestyle that comes with complete convenience.
The property briefly comprises; grand reception entrance porch, a light & airy entrance hall, two spacious reception rooms to the front of the property, both with bay windows, ceiling roses, large handmade original skirting boards and feature fireplaces. The entrance hall also provides access to the under-stairs cloakroom, stairs to the first floor and opens out onto a breathtaking, state of the art bespoke handcrafted fitted breakfast kitchen that opens out onto a family living space with a glass lantern roof, all of which enjoying far reaching viewings through the bi-folding doors onto the rear garden. A self-contained utility room is built into the breakfast kitchen, with plumbing for a full suite of white goods.
The first floor offers three well proportioned double bedrooms, one of which is being used as a walk-in-wardrobe for the other two bedrooms and the extended master bedroom boasts views over the rear garden and has access to a generously sized four piece en-suite bathroom. The landing provides access to the family shower room, which again is all bespoke and is finished to an exacting specification. The landing is grand with original features, a high ceiling and a skylight which floods the space with natural light.
Externally this prime residence sits on a sizeable plot, measuring almost 300 feet in length. The front benefits from a newly laid, block paved driveway which leads around the side of the property. The rear garden is fully landscaped, partly decked to the rear and is mainly laid to lawn to the rear. The rear garden measures approximately 200 foot long, is completely private, catches the sun throughout the day and has walled and fenced boundaries. NO CHAIN.
Early inspection of this property is strongly recommended to fully appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Viewing is available immediately by appointment.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Liverpool Road, Southport, Merseyside, PR8
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Birkdale Station0.2 miles
- Hillside Station0.9 miles
- Southport Station1.1 miles
About the agent
Flexi Agent is one of the area's leading independent estate agents covering the Southport & surrounding area. The company is family owned and run by the two directors Jack & Andrea. Collectively, we have benefitted from over 25 years' experience in Estate & Letting agency.
Having both started their careers in agency, Jack & Andrea very quickly progressed through the ranks from the very bottom, starting as trainee negotiators right through to Directorship roles within highly respected on
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 58LIVERPOOLROAD. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Flexi-Agent, Southport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.