Ranelagh Place, New Malden
- Sought After Location
- Close To New Malden High Street & National Rail
- Five Good Size Bedrooms
- Two Bathrooms
- No Onward Chain
- West Facing Rear Garden
- Off Street Parking
Situated in the sought after "Westbury Road" area of New Malden, this LARGE & SPACIOUS throughout, 5 BEDROOM end of terrace town house is offered to the market with NO ONWARD CHAIN and boasts a ground floor guest cloakroom/w.c, gas central heating, double glazing & good size fitted kitchen.
Situated in the sought after "Westbury Road" area of New Malden, this large and spacious throughout, 5 bedroom end of terrace town house is offered to the market with no onward chain and boasts a ground floor guest cloakroom/w.c, gas central heating, double glazing, good size fitted kitchen, rear reception with feature wooden flooring, double bedroom and double doors leading out on to a low maintenance Westerly aspect rear garden with the added benefit of garage to side.
Leading on to the first floor are one double bedroom with ample built-in storage with a three piece en-suite and dining room to rear. Continued further to the top floor are a further two double bedrooms with built-in storage, one single bedroom and a modern family bathroom suite.
Offered to the market with no onward chain and within walking distance to New Malden high street and national rail to London Waterloo.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Ranelagh Place, New Malden
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- New Malden Station0.5 miles
- Berrylands Station0.8 miles
- Malden Manor Station0.9 miles
About the agent
Choose your local New Malden Barnard Marcus office�
We're a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Barnard Marcus has been trading since 1979, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here's a few more reasons to choose Barnard Marcus as your estate agent�
>> Your local Barnard Marcus team in New Malden
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local exp
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference NML105462. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, New Malden. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.