Harlow Moor Drive, Harrogate
- Chain Free
- Two bedroom first floor apartment
- En-suite and parking
- Valley Gardens views
- Close to excellent amenities
The property benefits from gas central heating and double glazing and comprises: Private entrance hall, generous open plan living room with large bay window overlooking The Valley Gardens, kitchen with a range of wall mounted cupboards, base units and drawers, granite work surfaces, built in oven and hob, dishwasher and fridge/freezer and dining area, two double bedrooms, one with en-suite shower room with low flush wc and wash hand basin and a house bathroom with low flush wc, wash hand basin and panelled bath with shower over.
To the rear of the property there is allocated parking.
A two bedroom first floor apartment
First Floor -
Entrance Hall -
Living Room - 5.79m x 4.01m (19' x 13'2") -
Kitchen - 5.79m x 2.21m (19' x 7'3") -
Bedroom One - 3.56m x 3.51m (11'8" x 11'6") -
En-Suite Shower Room - 1.96m x 1.09m (6'5" x 3'7") -
Bedroom Two - 3.20m x 3.20m (10'6" x 10'6") -
Bathroom - 2.51m x 1.30m (8'3" x 4'3") -
Outside - To the rear of the property there is allocated parking.
DIRECTIONS - HG2 0JY
From Harrogate take West Park and turn left down Montpellier Hill. Go striaght across the roundabout and turn left into Valley Drive. Cross over the mini roundabout at the entrance to The Valley Gardens into Harlow Moor Drive where the property is on the left hand side.
The property has been placed in band D.
The tenure of the property is leasehold - further details on application.
BrochuresBrochureHarlow Moor Drive, Harrogate
Harlow Moor Drive, Harrogate
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Harrogate Station0.7 miles
- Hornbeam Park Station1.2 miles
- Pannal Station2.2 miles
About the agent
Nicholls Tyreman are one of the largest independent estate agents serving Harrogate and the surrounding area, operating from prestigious office premises in Albert Street, where a user-friendly showroom allows clients the freedom to browse and select properties at their own pace, whilst having experienced staff on hand to answer any questions.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30116943. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nicholls Tyreman, Harrogate. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.