Sandy Lane, Farnborough, GU14
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Share of Freehold
- First Floor Maisonette
- Refitted Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Garage and Off Road Parking
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- EPC: D (58)
- Easy Access to Shops, Schools and Buses
Tenure: Share of Freehold
Ideally positioned for easy access to local shops, schools, bus routes and Hawley Woods, is this well presented first floor maisonette. The spacious property offers two double bedrooms, refitted kitchen/breakfast room, living/dining room, gas central heating, double glazing, a communal rear garden and garage in a block with parking in front of it, as well as being share of freehold! An ideal first time buy or investment!
The communal gardens consists of areas of lawn, pathways, plants and shrubs. There is a garage in a block and parking in front.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Sandy Lane, Farnborough, GU14
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Farnborough Station1.4 miles
- Frimley Station1.4 miles
- Blackwater Station1.4 miles
About the agent
Our Second Office Opened in 1993
As a 'family type' business where the owners still work on the shop floor, great pride is taken in the work we do. Since 1991 when we opened our first office in Ash Vale our philosophy has been to provide the best service through hard work and empathy.
Bridges now boast 9 offices in 7 locations across West Surrey and Hampshire and are dedicated to providing convenience to
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference HUB201110. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridges Estate Agents, Farnborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.