Ashley Avenue, Bath, Somerset, BA1
- Victorian family home
- Popular residential area
- Great local shops and cafes
- Close to the National Cycle Network
- Level walk/bus into town
To the outside of the property are pretty gardens to both the front and back, both with gated access. The rear garden steps up via wooden decking to a lawned area with stone wall boundary.
Newbridge is a short stroll from the popular Chelsea Road which includes a post office, shops and restaurants. Bath city centre is within two miles and offers excellent facilities including theatres, restaurants and shops along with the Thermae Bath Spa. The property is situated on the National Cycle Network linking Bath traffic free to Bristol and you are also able to cycle into Bath city centre traffic free from here along the canal and river. Crossing the river on the network takes you onto the Two Tunnels route that takes you to Midford and Wellow, also traffic free.
There are numerous bus routes within walking distance of this property. For those who are looking to commute by train, Bath Spa railway station provides high speed links to London Paddington (90 minutes approximately), Bristol Temple Meads (15 minutes approximately) and the South West rail network.
Schooling in the near vicinity is highly regarded with Newbridge Primary School in walking distance and Oldfield School further along the road.
Tenure: Freehold Services:
All mains services are connected. Planning: The property is not subject to a listing. Viewing: Strictly by appointment through the selling agents.
Ashley Avenue, Bath, Somerset, BA1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Oldfield Park Station0.4 miles
- Bath Spa Station1.4 miles
- Freshford Station4.7 miles
About the agent
WHY CARTER JONAS?
99.6% of asking price achieved
Our phones are answered day and night, 365 days a year
9.6/10 of our clients would recommend us
80% of our business is from repeat clients
Our established and dependable service has stood the test of time for over 165 years
National network of 33 branches, including 9 in central London
There are over 700 property professionals workin
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BTH200072. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Carter Jonas, Bath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.