23 Brown Street, Port Glasgow, PA14
- Stunning First Floor Apartment In Church Building
- Character Property Retaining Many Features
- Large Lounge/Dining Room With High Ceiling
- Two Double Bedrooms Both With Wardrobes
- Stylish Open Plan Kitchen With Breakfast Bar
- Reception Hall With Storage
- Electric Central Heating With Combi Boiler And Double Glazing
- Ideal First Time Buy Or For Professional Couple
- 3 Piece Bathroom
- Handy Location Near To New Retail Park
Forming part of a beautiful converted church building, this spacious first floor apartment provides stylish accommodation for the first time buyer, professional couple or family. The flat enjoys a handy position behind the new retail park. The property is offered to the market in excellent condition and enjoys many benefits including a pleasant view over the adjacent gardens. The spacious accommodation comprises of communal entrance hall, long reception hall with storage, great sized lounge/dining room with higher ceilings and a stylish and well appointed modern fitted kitchen with some built-in appliances and breakfast bar, 2 spacious bedrooms, both with built in wardrobes and a 3-piece modern bathroom. The specification also provides electric central heating system, double glazing and a security entry system. When entering the property through the front door walk to the far entrance door towards the rear of the building and proceed up the stairs. West Church is located on Brown Street, immediately behind the Gallagher Retail Park with Tesco's Extra store, Marks & Spencers, TK Maxx, Next and B & Q amongst others. Port Glasgow offers a good selection of shops and amenities and excellent transport links to surrounding areas via both bus and rail services. Easy access to Glasgow via the M8 Motorway network which joins on to the A78 at nearby Langbank. There are further shops, amenities and leisure activities in nearby Greenock including The Waterfront complex with swimming pools and ice rink and nearby cinema.
25'7" x 11'6"
9'10" X 7'7"
10'6" X 8'6"
10'6" X 8'2"
9'10" X 8'2"
Disclaimer for virtual viewings
Some or all information pertaining to this property may have been provided solely by the vendor, and although we always make every effort to verify the information provided to us, we strongly advise you to make further enquiries before continuing.
If you book a viewing or make an offer on a property that has had its valuation conducted virtually, you are doing so under the knowledge that this information may have been provided solely by the vendor, and that we may not have been able to access the premises to confirm the information or test any equipment. We therefore strongly advise you to make further enquiries before completing your purchase of the property to ensure you are happy with all the information provided.
Energy Performance Certificateshome report
23 Brown Street, Port Glasgow, PA14
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Port Glasgow Station0.2 miles
- Bogston Station0.6 miles
- Cartsdyke Station1.5 miles
About the agent
Purplebricks is one of the UK’s largest estate agents. We’re proud to say we’ve revolutionised the way people buy, sell and let property across the globe, by making it fairer, more transparent and 24/7 convenient. Our customers love how we combine the personal touch of Local Property Experts with cutting edge technology and a central support team that puts them in control of their sale. Best of all, we charge a fair, fixed fee – there’s no commission with Purplebricks.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 1043890-1. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Purplebricks, covering Paisley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.