Lenthay Road, Sherborne, Dorset, DT9
- MATURE TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE REQUIRING UPDATING.
- GENEROUS FRONT AND REAR GARDENS
- SCOPE TO ADD DRIVEWAY PARKING AND EXTENSION - (subject to the necessary planning permission)
- NICE ORIGINAL FEATURES INCLUDING CAST IRON FIRE SURROUNDS
- uPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
- SHORT WALK TO PRIMARY SCHOOL, CONVENIENCE STORE, MAIN LINE RAILWAY STATION AND SHERBORNE TOWN CENTRE
- VACANT - NO FURTHER CHAIN.
Hardwood leaded light front door leads to entrance hall.
Staircase rises to the first floor, period quarry tiles, entrance leads to sitting room.
SITTING ROOM - 11’4 x 13’2 maximum
uPVC double glazed window to the front, TV point, telephone point, fireplace with exposed beam, paved hearth, multi-pane glazed door leads to kitchen/ breakfast room.
KITCHEN/ BREAKFAST ROOM - 10’10 maximum x 11’6 maximum
A range of fitted kitchen units comprising timber effect laminated work surface, decorative tiled surrounds, inset stainless steel sink bowl and drainer unit, uPVC double glazed window to the rear overlooking the rear garden, a range of wall mounted cupboards, space for electric oven, fridge, space and plumbing for dishwasher, washing machine and tumble dryer, timber effect laminate flooring. Panel door leads to larder cupboard with fitted shelving. Entrance leads to rear lobby, door to the side. Panel door leads to cloakroom.
High level flushing WC, uPVC double glazed window to the side, timber effect laminate flooring.
Staircase rises from the entrance hall to the first-floor landing, uPVC double glazed window to the side, hatch to loft storage space. Panel doors lead off to the first-floor rooms.
BEDROOM ONE - 11’8 maximum x 11’5 maximum
A generous double bedroom, uPVC double glazed window to the side enjoying views to hills and countryside and a sunny south facing aspect, feature cast iron period fire surround, exposed floorboards, entrance leads to large storage cupboard space.
BEDROOM TWO - 12’3 maximum x 7’3 maximum
uPVC double glazed window overlooks the rear garden, door leads to airing cupboard housing lagged hot water cylinder and immersion heater, slatted shelving, cupboard above.
FIRST FLOOR FAMILY BATHROOM - 9’1 x 7’
A white suite comprising low-level WC, pedestal wash basin, panelled bath, tiled surrounds, uPVC double glazed window overlooks the rear garden, painted floorboards, electric heater.
At the front of the property there is a front garden giving a depth of 24’4 from the pavement. Front garden enjoys a sunny south easterly aspect, shared front pathway with neighbouring property leads to the front door. Pathway leads to the side of the property. Timber lean-to rear porch / boot room, shared pathway leads to brick-built storage shed. Timber gate to the side give private access to the rear of the property and the rear garden.
REAR GARDEN - 41’ maximum length x 18’6 in width
This private rear garden is enclosed by timber panel fencing and benefits from a range of timber flower beds and borders, mature tree, attached lean-to storage building and rainwater harvesting butts.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Lenthay Road, Sherborne, Dorset, DT9
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Sherborne Station0.8 miles
- Thornford Station3.0 miles
- Yetminster Station3.6 miles
About the agent
Our range of services has expanded from straightforward property sales, into lettings, management, financial services, mortgage broking, sites, new homes, property investment and development. We even have an International department if you are looking for a home or investment abroad, with a bit of sun
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference RES007008344. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rolfe East, Sherborne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.