- AVAILABLE 15 OCTOBER 2019
- GOOD SIZE GROUND FLOOR STUDIO APARTMENT
- SEPARATE KITCHEN AND BATHROOM
- NEUTRAL DECOR
- ELECTRIC STORAGE HEATERS
- CONVENIENT FOR LEATHERHEAD TOWN CENTRE AND MAIN LINE STATION
- ON STREET PARKING
- EPC BAND D
- COUNCIL TAX BAND B CURRENTLY £1472.05
STUDIO ROOM With neutral décor and electric storage heaters
BATHROOM Modern white bathroom suite with w.c, hand basin, bath with shower screen and shower attachment over.
KITCHEN Modern fitted kitchen with electric oven and hob, washing machine and fridge.
ON STREET PARKING
Brochures4-Page Brochure (...
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Leatherhead Station0.5 miles
- Bookham Station2.1 miles
- Ashtead Station2.2 miles
About the agent
Established in 1992, Patrick Gardner are an independent estate agency with four branches located across the Mole Valley. As a company we have exceptional knowledge and experience in all aspects of residential property
Our flagship office in Leatherhead is centrally situated within an attractive Grade II Listed building on the corner of Church Street and the town's High Street. With its highly prominent position and with over sixty feet of window frontage our office is ideally equipped t
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 103124000041. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Patrick Gardner, Leatherhead - Lettings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.