Sandford on Thames, Oxfordshire
- Detached four bedroom house located at the head of a small close in this sought after village approx. 3 miles from Oxford
- Sitting room with oak flooring and fireplace
- Dining room with patio doors to garden
- Kitchen/breakfast room
- Utility room with cloakroom off
- Playroom and separate study
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Three further bedrooms
- South-facing garden with useful studio room with power and timber garden shed
- Driveway parking
Built in the 1990's and providing good-sized family accommodation with two reception rooms plus a small study, playroom/reception room. The sitting room has engineered oak flooring, a gas coal-effect fireplace and double doors to a dining room with patio doors to the garden. The kitchen has space for a dining table. There is a separate utility room with plumbing for a washing machine and dryer. The master bedroom has fitted wardrobes and a recent en-suite shower room with Vitra sanitaryware and Hansgrohe chromeware. There are three further bedrooms and a sleek family bathroom.
There is driveway parking to the front of the house and a south-facing rear garden with large paved patio, lawn, a useful studio room with power and timber garden shed.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Sandford on Thames, Oxfordshire
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Radley Station2.0 miles
- Oxford Station3.4 miles
- Culham Station4.1 miles
About the agent
Thomas Merrifield is an independent company with eight offices in Oxfordshire offering a wide range of properties to buy or rent throughout the county. Our offices are located in Abingdon, Wallingford, Didcot, Bicester, Witney, Grove, Oxford and Kidlington, covering all the major towns and villages around.
For all your property needs whether buying, selling, letting or just in need of general advice, contact us today.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10610867. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Thomas Merrifield, Oxford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.