Thrigby Road, Chessington, KT9
- For Sake By Auction
- Terrace House
- Quiet Residential Cul-De-Sac
- Potential To Extend (STPP)
- No Chain
A superb opportunity to acquire this mid terrace three-bedroom family home situated on a well-regarded cul-de-sac in Chessington. Offering convenient access to Chessington North Station (Zone6) and the town centre with an abundance of shops, restaurants and local amenities.
The accommodation on the ground floor comprises of a welcoming entrance hall, two reception rooms and galley kitchen with door leading out to the rear garden. On the first floor you will discover two double rooms and one single room. There is also a family bathroom located off the landing. Externally to the rear is a private garden. Further benefits include potential to extend (STPP).
Contact Winkworth Surbiton for details on how to purchase
Thrigby Road, Chessington, KT9
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chessington North Station0.5 miles
- Chessington South Station0.7 miles
- Tolworth Station1.3 miles
About the agent
Winkworth was established in 1835 and, in 1981, became the UK's first franchised estate agency operation. Now, with a network of over 80 offices and, as an active supporter of industry regulation, Winkworth is a familiar and trusted feature of the estate agency landscape. Along with an extensive London presence, Winkworth has offices spanning the UK and an increasing international presence.
Every independently owned and operated office has a well-earned reputation for local knowledge a
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference SUR200167. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Winkworth, Surbiton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Surbiton on 020 3858 3007.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.