Hurdleditch Road, Orwell, Cambridgeshire
- Carport and driveway parking
- 10-year NHBC Buildmark warranty for stress-free living
- READY TO MOVE INTO
- HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE
- Light and airy Kitchen/dining room
- No chain - move into your Croudace home as soon as it's ready
- Located offering easy access to Cambridge & Royston
- A stunning development of 2, 3, 4 and 5 bedroom homes in Orwell
- Dual aspect Living Room with double doors to the garden
** Help to buy available**
The Elmwood is a superb three bedroom home, offering over 1000sq ft of accommodation in a traditional style set over 2 floors.
There is a spacious dual aspect living room with double doors to the rear garden, with a light airy kitchen/dining room to the rear. The fitted Paula Rosa Manhattan kitchen comes with integrated appliances with a second set of double doors to the garden.
On the first floor are 3 generous bedrooms – the master bedroom has built in wardrobes with en suite shower room, with fitted Utopia furniture to the bathroom.
This home has a carport to the side and two parking spaces and a lovely private rear garden
Located on the edge of the beautiful village of Orwell, Croft End is a stunning development nestled in the Cambridgeshire countryside. Orwell is just a few miles south of the historic city of Cambridge, making Croft End an ideal location for commuting into the city centre.
Kitchen and Appliances
*High quality furniture with storage/workspace
*Chimney extractor hood
*Stainless steel single electric oven with 4 gas burner hob
*Laminate worktops with up-stand to Kitchen
Decoration & Joinery
*Pencil rounded white painted skirtings and architraves
*Vertical 5 panel moulded internal doors
*Built-in wardrobe to Master Bedroom
Secuirty & Comfort
*Brick and block construction
*NHBC Buildmark 10 year cover
*Gas central heating system controlled with Hive Active Heating
*Mains smoke and carbon monoxide alarms
*Composite front door and multipoint locking system
*Double glazed PVCu windows and French casement doors
*Satellite dish provided & wired for Sky Q to Living Room (subscription required)
*CAT 6 Home Network points to Living Room and Master Bedroom
*LED downlighting to Hall, Landing, Kitchen/Dining Area, Bathroom and En Suite
*TV point to Living Room, Kitchen/Dining Area and all Bedrooms
Bathroom, En Suite & Cloakrooms
*Ceramic wall tiles
*White sanitaryware and chrome fittings
*Fitted furniture to Bathroom and En Suite
*Bath screen with thermostatic bath/shower mixer
*Shower enclosure with thermostatic shower in En Suites
*Honeywell wireless doorbell
*Waterproof power socket (subject to layout)
*Motion activated front entrance light
*Slate tile door number
*Easy clean hinges to all windows above ground floor level
*Timber-framed Carport or Single Garage
*Photos of show home*
Hurdleditch Road, Orwell, Cambridgeshire
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Shepreth Station2.4 miles
- Meldreth Station3.1 miles
- Foxton Station3.3 miles
About the agent
Serving Cambridge since 1839
We have a long and proud history of helping our clients realise the maximum value from their property and we have some long standing client relationships to prove it.
For those looking to buy or let a new home, Bidwells can offer you expertise, experience and a broad choice. We sell a wide range of homes, from single new-builds through to larger developments within Cambridge, Norwich, Wester Region and surroun
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference NCA200338. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bidwells, Cambridge New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.