The Ridings, Poringland, Norwich
- Garage and Off Road Parking
- Perfect for First Time Buyers or Family Home
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Immaculately Presented Throughout
- Cloak Room, Bathroom and Ensuite
- Sought After Location
***A fantastic opportunity to purchase this 3 BEDROOM MID-TERRACED house in Poringland, offering an ENSUITE to master, a GARAGE and OFF-ROAD PARKING! Situated in a popular location - call us TODAY for more information!***
This immaculately presented 3 bedroom mid-terrace house is located within the highly regarded Ridings Development, built by the renound builders, Norfolk Homes. This residence is as good as new and is perfect for someone searching for a home that is ready to move straight into. The property benefits from three bedrooms off landing, a garage & off-road parking and an enclosed south facing garden! The property would make a fantastic family home or first time buy. Accommodation comprises of an entrance hall, cloakroom, lounge and open kitchen/ diner to the ground floor. Upstairs, there are 3 bedrooms off landing, an ensuite to the master and a family bathroom. To the front there is a path to the front door, and to the rear there is a fully enclosed rear garden, mainly laid to lawn with paving area and a gate leading to a single garage & off road parking.
**Viewings are highly recommended to not miss out on this fantastic property**
Door to front double glazed, understairs cupboard, radiator, carpet flooring.
Wash hand basin, W/C, double glazed window to front, radiator and laminated flooring
Lounge 14' 6" x 11' 7" ( 4.42m x 3.53m )
Double glazed windows to front, radiator, tv point, phone point and carpet flooring
Kitchen/Diner 16' 5" x 10' ( 5.00m x 3.05m )
Fitted kitchen wall based units, double glazed windows to the rear, double glazed French double doors leading to the garden, door to hallway and garden, sink/drainer, work surfaces, gas oven and gas hob, extractor fan, integrated washing machine and dishwasher, with space for fridge/freezer, radiator and laminated flooring.
Loft access, carpet flooring, airing cupboard housing boiler.
Bedroom One 10' 10" x 10' 6" ( 3.30m x 3.20m )
Double glazing window to front, built in wardrobe, radiator, TV point, phone point and carpet flooring
Wash hand basin, extractor fan, W/C, shower cubicle, tile in full, radiator and laminated flooring
Bedroom Two 10' 11" x 10' ( 3.33m x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to rear, built in wardrobe, radiator, tv point, phone point and carpet flooring
Bedroom Three 9' 6" x 7' 10" ( 2.90m x 2.39m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, storage, carpet flooring
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, mix taps, shower over, wash hand basin, extractor fan, shaving point, W/C, tile partly and veinal flooring
Path to front door
Fully enclosed south facing rear garden, mainly laid to lawn with paving area with gate leading to single garage and off road parking. The garage has power light and up and over doors
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
The Ridings, Poringland, Norwich
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Norwich Station4.1 miles
- Brundall Gardens Station4.9 miles
- Brundall Station5.4 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Norwich William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Norwich
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local exper
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR133861. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.