Hallam Street, West Bromwich
- SECOND FLOOR FLAT
- TWO BEDROOMS
- GARAGE IN SEPARATE BLOCK
***SECOND FLOOR FLAT***TWO BEDROOMS***LOUNGE***KITCHEN***GARAGE IN SEPARATE BLOCK***
Hidden away in the heart of West Bromwich the property is ideally situated in a peaceful location within close proximity to Sandwell Hospital. Being close to local amenities, public transport links and the M6/M5 Motorway the property offer great access to these and more. The property itself has a large lounge, kitchen, two double bedrooms and bathroom. The property also include a garage in a separate block. Viewing is highly recommended.
Storage cupboard, tiled flooring, ceiling light point, electric storage heater and doors to:-
Lounge 17' 5" x 12' 1" ( 5.31m x 3.68m )
Double glazed window to front, two ceiling light points, electric storage heater and door to kitchen.
Kitchen 9' x 6' 11" ( 2.74m x 2.11m )
Double glazed window to front, fitted kitchen with wall and base unit with work surfaces over, stainless steel sink and drainer with one and a half bowls, tiling to walls, electric oven, electric hob, plumbing for washing machine and two store cupboards.
Bedroom One 13' 11" x 8' 11" ( 4.24m x 2.72m )
Double glazed window to rear, fitted wardrobes and ceiling light point.
Bedroom Two 10' 3" x 7' 10" ( 3.12m x 2.39m )
Double glazed window to rear and ceiling light point.
Double glazed window to side, bath with electric shower over, wash hand basin, low level WC, full tiling to walls, extractor fan and heated towel radiator.
In a separate block with up and over door.
The tenure of the property is Leasehold. When purchasing the buyer will become a freeholder with the other owners in the block. This provides benefits with the management of the block including lease extensions, repairs and general upkeep. Further information can be provided upon request.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Hallam Street, West Bromwich
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Lodge Road, West Bromwich Town Hall Tram Stop0.9 miles
- West Bromwich Central Tram Stop0.9 miles
- Dudley Street, Guns Village Tram Stop1.0 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Great Barr Shipways office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Shipways has been serving the West Midlands since 1936, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Shipways as your estate agent…
>> Your local Shipways team in Great Barr
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local experts t
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference GRB108035. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Great Barr. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.