Winston Close, Romford, London, RM7
- Guide Price: £210,000 - £220,000
- CHAIN FREE
- Communal Gardens
- Good Condition Throughout
- Popular Location
- Excellent Public Transport Links
- Close to Mawney Park
- Ground Floor
- 77 Year Lease
Tenure: Leasehold, 77 years remaining
CHAIN FREE & Ideally located close to local amenities. As well as popular public transport routes leading to both Romford and Hainault Stations. This Two double bedroom ground floor flat benefits from its own garage and has been decorated to a high standard throughout.
Perfect for a starter home or investment. The property offers approx. 77 years on the lease. There are communal gardens situated around the property.
Bedroom One - 9'08" x 16'01"
Bedroom Two - 6'11" x 12'04"
Shower Room - 6'10" x 7'00"
Kitchen - 6'05" x 13'06"
Living Room - 11'01" x 21'05"
Disclaimer: Information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Winston Close, Romford, London, RM7
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Romford Station1.0 miles
- Chadwell Heath Station1.7 miles
- Gidea Park Station1.9 miles
About the agent
Keystones Property - "Our Service Is Key" - Keystones Property is a privately owned, family run, independent estate agency offering a wide range of expertise in residential sales, lettings and management. The company ethos is based around a high level service bringing a quality customer experience to our clients. Based in Collier Row, RM5 we operate mainly in the Essex Areas to the East London Borders.
Keystones Property - "Our Service Is Key"
Keystones Property is a privately own
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10923. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keystones Property, Collier Row. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.