Harvey Clough Road, Norton Lees, S8 8PE
- Large 3 bedroom terrace
- Sought after location
- Close to excellent local amenities
- Catchment area for well respected local schools
- Short walk to Graves Park
- In need of a scheme of modernisation
- Good size rear garden
- Parking to the rear
- Available with no chain
- Ideal first time purchase or buy to let
Front facing uPVC glazed entrance door, built in storage cupboard and tiled floor.
A spacious dining kitchen which has a range of fitted wall and base units to one end of the room which incorporate a stainless steel electric oven with four ring stainless steel gas hob above with stainless steel extractor hood. Plumbing and space for both a washing machine and dishwasher. Breakfast bar. Stainless steel sink unit and drainer with mixer tap and tiled splashbacks. The room opens out to a spacious dining area. Large front facing uPVC window, tiled floor and large under stairs storage cupboard.
A good size room which enjoys lovely views over the rear garden via the large sliding patio doors. Ceiling coving.
First Floor Landing
Built in storage cupboard and adjacent built in airing cupboard.
A large double bedroom with a rear facing window overlooking the rear garden.
A further double bedroom with a front facing uPVC window.
A spacious single bedroom which enjoys views over the rear garden via the rear facing window.
Being fully tiled with a suite comprising of a low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin and shower cubicle. Front facing obscure glazed uPVC window.
To the front of the property is a pleasant low maintenance garden with a pathway to the side leading to the entrance porch. To the rear of the property is a decked patio with a good size level lawned garden beyond. All of which is enclosed to all three sides and enjoys a good degree of privacy.
Harvey Clough Road, Norton Lees, S8 8PE
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Herdings Park Tram Stop1.3 miles
- Herdings Leighton Road Tram Stop1.6 miles
- Arbourthorne Road Tram Stop1.6 miles
About the agent
We are a well established
independently owned and family run estate agency specialising in the sale and letting of residential property with branches in
Woodseats, Gleadless and Dronfield. We pride ourselves on our
expert local knowledge along with our
hands on pro-active approach towards selling and letting property which we feel gives us a competitive edge over our competition. All of our staff hav
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 82737. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Staves Estate Agents, Sheffield Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.