- Chain free sale
- Built 2006
- 5 beds, 3 baths, 2 recep
- 1 mile to Hurst Green main line station
- Tandridge District Council
- Council tax band G, £3356.50pa
- EPC rating C (76)
- Living space 2,266 sq ft
- Garage and off road parking
**CHAIN FREE FAMILY HOME** Set in a private road this comprehensive detached house is perfect for a growing family. Located less than a mile from Hurst Green Station and surrounded by schools Bay Trees is positioned excellently for commuters with young families looking for a rural setting.
Situated in a semi-rural location with many scenic public footpaths to Limpsfield Village and common, Staffhurst Bluebell woods, and a local Golf Club, yet within walking distance of Hurst Green mainline station. Oxted town is two miles away with a good range of shops, restaurants and supermarkets, including a Waitrose and Morrison, Doctors surgery, cinema, leisure centre with pool and its own mainline station. A larger Waitrose can be found at Edenbridge and is less than a 10 minute drive.
Junction 6 of the M25 is approximately 5 miles away providing easy access to the M23 and Gatwick airport. Hurst Green mainline railway station provides fast trains to East Croydon (from 21 minutes), London Bridge (from 37 minutes), London Victoria (from 45 minutes) and London St Pancras International (from 56 mins).
State - Hurst Green Infant School 3 to 7 years, rated Ofsted 'Good' in Jan 2016.
Holland Junior School 7 to 11 years, rated Ofsted 'Good' in June 2018.
Oxted School 11 to 19 years.
Independent - Hazelwood Nursery and Early Years, 3 months to reception.
Hazelwood Upper School, Year 1 to 13 years.
Caterham Prep School 3 to 11 years.
Caterham School 11 to 18 years.
Large entrance hall, cloakroom, two storage cupboards, reception room 1, reception room 2, kitchen/diner, utility room
- Carpet to hallway, reception room 1 and 2
- Tiled cloakroom
- Double doors to front reception room with views over front garden
- Double doors to back reception room
- French doors onto garden to back reception room
- Gas fire and surround to back reception room
- Modern solid wood kitchen units with Quarts worktops
- Tiled kitchen/diner
- Integrated hob/over/dishwasher/fridge
- French doors to garden off dining area
- Second sink plus integrated freezer and washing machine to utility room
- Garden access from utility room
3 double bedrooms, family bathroom, airing cupboard
- Carpet to stairs/landing/ bedrooms
- Large master bedroom with en-suite and walk in wardrobe
- double shower and separate bath to en-suite
- Walk in wardrobe with fitted wardrobes
- Separate storage cupboard
- Second bedroom has views over the garden and loft access
- Fitted wardrobe and bay window to bedroom 3
- Spacious family bathroom with access from bedroom 3 as well as hallway
- Double shower/bath/W/C/Sink to family bathroom
Two double bedrooms, bathroom, loft access
- Carpet to bedrooms, stairs and landing
- Double shower/sink/W/C to tiled bathroom
Garage, front garden, rear garden
- Garage and parking for 2 cars
- Paved path to front door
- Front lawn and flower beds
- Side access to landscaped rear garden
- Mature shrubs to rear garden
- Patio/seating area
- Natural stream running through rear garden
- Built 2006
- Purchased 2006
- Tandridge District Council
- Council tax bad G (3356.50pa)
- Private road - £800pa charge payable to Bay Trees Management Co.
- Integrated dishwasher/fridge/freezer/washing machine
- Combi boiler installed 2015
- Mains gas
- Traditional radiator heating
- Mains sewerage
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hurst Green Station0.6 miles
- Oxted Station1.6 miles
- Edenbridge Station2.9 miles
About the agent
Situated in a prime position on the 'sunny side' of Station Road East, our flagship office was the first Robert Leech branch to be opened over 25 years ago. Like our other offices, Oxted handles property over a very wide area from Croydon to the north, through Caterham ,Woldinghan and Warlingham together with all the surrounding villages. Our accounts and letting's management departments are also based at this office.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100126009728. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robert Leech Estate Agents, Oxted. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.