Kidlington, Oxfordshire, OX5
- Allocated Private Parking
- Partial air conditioning (2 & 3 bed units)
- Quality flooring throughout
- High Quality Spec
- 10 year NHBC Build warranty
- Transport links to M40 & A34
- Bus routes to Oxford City every 30 minutes
- 6.1miles form Oxford City Centre
- Solar panel to help subsidise energy costs
Open plan kitchen/dining/living area with fully integrated kitchen appliances ,En-suite to the main bedroom and fitted wardrobes to all three bedrooms
The Meads is a new development of just five apartments. Each home is individually designed and finished to a high standard throughout, and has its own allocated parking space.
An appropriate infrastructure will be in place to enable all occupiers to access ultra HD TV from any provider and broadband speeds of up to 500 Mbps through an ultrafast fibre optic supply
All apartments will benefit from a subsidised electrical supply from solar energy panels and the 2 & 3 bed apartments will also enjoy partial air conditioning.
The two and three bed apartments come with fitted wardrobes in all bedrooms. The one bed apartments have extra storage space.
The Meads is situated in Yarnton and commuters can access Oxford via public transport or by car.
Oxford Parkway Station is only 3.7 miles away and provides easy access into London Paddington and Marylebone.
These homes are perfect for first time buyers, commuters and investors alike.
Avoid disappointment and register your interest now.
BrochuresMore details from Chancellors
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Kidlington, Oxfordshire, OX5
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Oxford Parkway Station1.5 miles
- Hanborough Station3.0 miles
- Islip Station3.3 miles
About the agent
What We Do
Combining the latest in IT solutions and marketing expertise with the traditional values of customer service, we offer the following services:
• Residential property sales and lettings
• Commercial property sales and lettings
• Corporate lettings
• Student lettings
• New homes
• Land and development
• Property management
• Property investment and market advice
Our Service to You
Whichever property service you require
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 3497085. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chancellors, Kidlington New Homes Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.