Nene Road, Lincoln
- **NO ONWARD CHAIN**
- First Floor Flat
- One Bedroom
- Communal Gardens with Personal Brick Built Store
- Popular Location with Local Amenities
**NO ONWARD CHAIN** Situated in a popular and sought after uphill position is this well appointed one bedroom first floor flat benefiting from communal gardens with personal brick built store and a wide range of local amenities and transport links.
**NO ONWARD CHAIN** Situated in a popular and sought after uphill position is this well appointed one bedroom first floor flat benefiting from communal gardens with personal brick built store and a wide range of local amenities and transport links. Internally the accommodation briefly comprises; Entrance Hall, Lounge/Diner, Kitchen, One Bedroom and a Bathroom. EARLY AND INTERNAL VIEWING IS HIGHLY ADVISED TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.
With entrance door, wall mounted panel radiator, loft hatch, intercom entry system, double storage cupboard housing the boiler and plumbing for appliances and doors through to the further accommodation.
Lounge / Diner 14' 11" x 11' 3" ( 4.55m x 3.43m )
Having a window to the front aspect, wall mounted panel radiator, laminate flooring, TV and telephone points.
Kitchen 11' 1" into recess x 7' 10" ( 3.38m into recess x 2.39m )
Being fitted with a range of base and eye level units with work surfaces incorporating a two bowl stainless steel sink with mixer taps and an integrated gas oven with four burner hob and extractor hood; complete with tiled splashbacks, window to the rear aspect, space and plumbing for appliances and laminate flooring.
Bedroom One 11' 4" x 9' 11" ( 3.45m x 3.02m )
Having a window to the front aspect, laminate flooring and a wall mounted panel radiator.
Being fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a low level WC, wash hand basin and a panelled bath with electric shower over; complete with a window to the side aspect, wall mounted panel radiator and tiled flooring.
The property benefits from communal areas to the front and rear with a numbered brick built store.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Nene Road, Lincoln
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Lincoln Central Station1.8 miles
- Hykeham Station4.5 miles
- Saxilby Station5.0 miles
About the agent
We're a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here's a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent�
>> Your local William H Brown team in Lincoln
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local experts t
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference LCR116486. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.