Teelings Drive, Uckfield
- 1 mile to station
- Popular development
- Convenient location
- South West facing rear garden
- Single garage
- Attractive outlook
An attractively presented and well-arranged four bedroom detached house located in a popular area on the edge of Uckfield within easy reach of all amenities. EPC Rating: C
Located in a convenient location within the popular Fernley Park development with an attractive outlook overlooking a communal pond. This house offers excellent family accommodation with an easy layout provided and plenty of natural light. Built approximately 8 years ago the house presents traditional brick and tile hung elevations with uPVC double glazing throughout. The main features of the property include:
• Spacious and light Kitchen/Dining Room with square bay window to front, range of modern units with integrated AEG 4 ring induction
hob and extractor over, double oven, dishwasher, fridge freezer, Quartz surfaces and wood laminate floor.
• Generous Sitting Room with gas fire, stone surround and French patio doors leading to the garden.
• Master Bedroom with En-Suite Shower Room having tiled floor and heated towel rail.
• 3 further Bedrooms and a Family Bathroom, with shower over bath, tiled floor and heated towel rail.
There is a block paved driveway with parking for one car to the front and giving access to a single garage with up and over door. There is side access to the rear garden which has a raised lawn area and two stone terraces, one having a summer house on it. The rear garden is bordered by an attractive brick wall and close boarded fencing.
Agents Note: The vendor is an employee of Batcheller Monkhouse
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Teelings Drive, Uckfield
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Uckfield Station0.9 miles
- Buxted Station2.4 miles
About the agent
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we specialise in marketing properties in the South East on a local, regional and national scale. Our experienced Partner-led teams ensure a wealth of local knowledge is available to champion your property, promote its location and communicate its unique appeal.
Our expertise in Estate Agency and Lettings enables us to deliver a quality of service that is highly tailored to our clients' specific needs. And while we remain focused on the bigger picture, we also pa
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference HAY200165. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Batcheller Monkhouse, Haywards Heath - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.