Wheelwright Drive, Eccleshall, Stafford
- Immaculately presented throughout with tasteful decor in every room and a landscaped garden to the rear
- Four double bedrooms up on the first floor, the master having en suite shower room and a bay window to the front
- A large open plan kitchen/diner to the rear with ample space for dining and seating with doors opening out into the rear garden
- A separate utility room with guest WC and study on the ground floor both accessed from the hallway
- Located on the Sancerre Grange development on the edge of the village of Eccleshall within easy reach of village amenities and commuting links at the M6 and Stafford Rail
3D VIRTUAL REALITY TOUR AVAILABLE! The cogs are turning and we have the wheels in motion! We're trying to get you to the perfect home for you, and think this time we may have found it! Presented beautifully both inside and out is this four bedrooms detached family home on the Sancerre Grange development in Eccleshall within easy reach of the village centre yet having excellent access to the main roads leading to Stafford and the M6 for all of your commuting needs. Approaching the property, there is a driveway to the side leading to a detached single garage and providing ample off street parking for multiple cars. A pathway leads up to the front door with a small low maintenance garden. Inside, the entrance hallway provides access to all ground floor rooms and has stairs rising up to the first floor. On the ground floor, the lounge is the main reception room with glazed doors leading into the kitchen diner at the rear and front facing bay window. The room is finished with carpet to the floor and high level sockets for the wall mounted television. The kitchen diner stretches across the rear of the property with kitchen fitted to one side of the room and ample space for both a dining table and seating area to the other with glazed doors opening out into the garden. The kitchen is fitted with a range of base and wall units with you appliances hidden away within the units and a work top to finish. There is a separate utility room incorporating the guest WC with integrated washing machine, WC and wash hand basin. Finally, the study sits to the front of the property away from the main living space making it the perfect place to work from. Upstairs, there are four double bedrooms, the master benefits from having a bay window to the front aspect along with an en suite shower room with walk in shower enclosure, wash hand basin and WC. The further three bedrooms are all large enough for double beds and wardrobes whilst the second bedroom benefits from a built in wardrobe. The family bathroom finishes this property off with bath having central mixer tap and shower above. WC and a wash hand basin as well as a range of textured tiles to the walls. Outside, the property sits on the end of the row with a spacious garden having being mainly laid to lawn with a paved seating area to the corner and summer house. All of this is within easy reach of Eccleshall! Call us today and arrange your viewing.
Eccleshall is a very much sought after village with a bustling high street with numerous shops, pubs, restaurants and small businesses along with a vibrant community spirit with annual events held locally including the well known Eccleshall Show held every summer just outside the village boundary at Sugnall Parks. Eccleshall High Street, with many Georgian and earlier buildings, is a conservation area creating a truly unique setting that should remain untouched into the future. The community spirit is strong and headed by The 'Ecclian Society' who encourage participation in numerous activities and have won the village the title of winner in the Britain in Bloom competition with colourful floral baskets lining the streets. The A519 road runs through the town allowing access to both Junction 14 of the M6 motorway south of Eccleshall and Junction 15, North of Eccleshall. The nearest operational railway stations are Stafford and Stone.
Head out of Eccleshall on the Stafford Road. Upon reaching the round about at the edge of the village turn left onto the Sancerre Grange development. The property can be found on the right hand side part way along the Stafford Road as identified by our For Sale Board.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...EPC Graph
Wheelwright Drive, Eccleshall, Stafford
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Stone Station5.1 miles
- Stafford Station6.2 miles
About the agent
Our professional an
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10591544. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Du Pavey, Eccleshall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.