- Stamp duty incentives on Plots 55 and 56
- Central Location
- Help to Buy available (FTB)
- Master Bedroom En Suite
- 3 Bedrooms
- Sales & Marketing Suite Open 5 Days a Week (Tuesday to Saturday)
- 10 Year Warranty
- Close to Local Amenities
- STAMP DUTY CONTRIBUTION ON CERTAIN PLOTS
The Dunlin, a beautiful 3 Bedroom house which is stylishly designed to fit all lifestyles. Situated in the bustling village of Ringmer, moments from Lewes and right on the doorstep of the South Downs. This development is a hallmark of Riverdale's high standards, capturing a delicate balance of past, present and future, providing you with a space you'll be proud to call your home for years to come.
The Sales and Marketing Suite is open five days a week from 10.00 am until 4.00 pm (Tuesday to Saturday). Reservations are now being taken. Please call to book an appointment
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Glynde Station2.3 miles
- Lewes Station2.5 miles
- Cooksbridge Station3.0 miles
About the agent
We at Shelleys Estates are an exciting new independent estate agent and we are all passionate about people and property. We understand that the majority of sales and letting's take place by clients searching on line but we also understand that everyone is looking for and demands a truly personal service and, if we are
honest, is looking for something a little different. At Shelleys we really do
put you, the client, at the heart of everything, we offer a complete service of profess
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference Dunlin. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shelleys Estates, Ringmer. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.