Testwood Road, Windsor, Berkshire, SL4
- 0.1 MILES FROM NEAREST SCHOOL
- POTENTIAL TO EXTEND (STPP)
- OFF STREET PARKING
- 1.7 MILES FROM STATION
- WALKING DISTANCE TO SHOPS/BUS STOPS
- DOWNSTAIRS OFFICE WITH ADJACENT W.C.
- DOWNSTAIRS ANNEX POTENTIAL
- UNDERFLOOR HEATING IN BATHROOM AND KITCHEN
- LARGE LAID TO LAWN GARDEN
The Freehold property has a large private rear garden, off street parking and is within easy reach to nearby shops and amenities, therefore making it a wonderful family house. It also benefits from electric underfloor heating in both the bathroom and kitchen/diner area.
Although already 1190 sq ft, it still offers masses of potential to extend (STPP):
* LOFT CONVERSION (to create a further bedroom or two with ensuite)
* REAR EXTENSION (to create an additional reception room or large kitchen/diner, perhaps with desirable "bifold doors" and skylights etc)
* GROUND FLOOR ANNEX POTENTIAL (by utilising the current home office, W.C. and garage to create self-contained accommodation)
* DRIVEWAY EXTENSION (to create more parking over the current front laid-to-lawn area)
* 3 BEDROOMS
* 3 RECEPTION ROOMS
* 1 BATHROOM WITH SEPERATE SHOWER
* DOWNSTAIRS W.C.
* OFF STREET PARKING
STATION (*straight line distances)
* 1.7 miles to Windsor Central
* 1.9 miles to Windsor & Eton Riverside
* 0.1 miles to Homer First School
* 0.3 miles to Dedworth Middle School
* 0.3 miles to Dedworth Green First School
* 0.6 miles to Alexander First School
* 0.7 miles to Hilltop First school (Ofsted "Outstanding")
* 0.9 miles to St Edwards Middle School
* 0.9 miles to St Edwards Catholic First School (Ofsted "Outstanding)
* 0.9 miles to Clewer Green C of E First School
* 1.2 miles to Windsor Girls School
* 1.3 miles to Windsor Boys school
* 1.3 miles to Oakfield First School
* 1.7 miles to Upton House School
* 1.8 miles to Trevelyan Middle School
* 1.9 miles to St Georges School
Council Tax : Band E ( £1,705.72 2020/21)
Fully rewired in 2014
Boiler replaced in 2014 (Megaflow)
EPC: Band D
Loft partially boarded with ladder, lighting and electricity
Gas Central Heating and Electric Hob
Please contact SLM Property anytime to book a viewing.
Legal Note **Although these particulars are thought to be materially correct, their accuracy cannot be guaranteed and they do not form part of any contract.**
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Testwood Road, Windsor, Berkshire, SL4
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Windsor & Eton Central Station1.7 miles
- Windsor & Eton Riverside Station1.9 miles
- Burnham Station2.9 miles
About the agent
SLM is a new, independent and family owned firm, fun by a father and daughter team, based in the heart of Windsor Town Centre. Although this company is newly registered, our family have built up a very credible reputation in Central London over the last 80 years, working in residential and commercial property sales and rentals, and so we felt the time was right to expand our business to the home counties.
Our main specialism is selling residential property, however we offer the unique b
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference sale45. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by SLM Property, Windsor. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.