Fore Street, St. Just
- BEAUTIFULLY CONVERTED HOUSE
- 3 BEDS WITH MASTER EN-SUITE
- HIGH SPECIFICATION FINISH
- SPACIOUS LOUNGE
- OFF ROAD PARKING AND GARDENS
- POPULAR VILLAGE LOCATION
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
W.C A modern, fully tiled suite featuring a dual flush w.c, wash hand basin, fitted work surface with recess below for washing machine, radiator.
KITCHEN 10' 8" x 12' 0" (3.25m x 3.66m) A contemporary kitchen featuring a stainless steel sink unit with adjoining stone effect work surfaces incorporating a 4 ring ceramic hob with oven below and extractor over, wooden flooring, stairs rising to the first floor, steps down to the lounge.
LOUNGE 18' 9" x 12' 9" (5.72m x 3.89m) A stunning, light airy room with two UPVC double glazed sash windows, two Velux windows and further folding doors to the front, radiator, wooden flooring, recessed ceiling spotlights.
BEDROOM 1 EN-SUITE 11' 9" x 7' 8" (3.58m x 2.34m) Radiator, wooden flooring, recessed ceiling spotlights, UPVC double glazed window to the side.
EN SUITE BATHROOM Panelled bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, radiator, UPVC double glazed frosted window to the front.
FIRST FLOOR Wooden flooring.
BEDROOM 2 12' 9" x 7' 2" (3.89m x 2.18m) A dual aspect room with UPVC double glazed sash windows to the side and front with distant sea views, radiator, recessed ceiling spotlights.
BEDROOM 3 9' 3" x 6' 6" (2.82m x 1.98m) Recessed ceiling spotlights, radiator, UPVC double glazed sash window to the front.
SHOWER ROOM Double shower cubicle with shower over, wash hand basin with cupboards under, low level w.c, tiled flooring.
OUTSIDE There is private off road parking and low maintenance gardens for the property.
Fore Street, St. Just
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Penzance Station6.6 miles
About the agent
Millerson, established in 1991, has become a reliable and trustworthy household name in Cornwall and West Devon. A family property agency with three generations of expertise and knowledge in sales, lettings and auctions, Millerson has twelve networked branches across Cornwall and an office in Mayfair to provide links to London and the Home Counties.
Many things have altered over the years, but our absolute commitment to providing a top quality service has not changed. We firmly believe
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102915042051. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Millerson, Hayle. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.