Darnbrook Road, Barnoldswick, Lancashire, BB18
- FANTASTIC KITCHEN/DINING ROOM WITH INTEGRAL APPLIANCES, DINING ISLAND, AND PATIO DOORS TO A DECKED AND ILLUMATED PATIO WITH GLASS BALUSTRADE
- SEPARATE UTILITY WITH PLUMBING FOR A WASHING MACHINE, SPACE FOR DRIER AND FREEZER
- HALF TILED 2 PIECE CLOAKROOM AND ACCESS TO GARAGE
- AMTICO FLOORING IN HALLWAY AND DINING KITCHEN
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- 3 BEDROOMS (2 DOUBLE, 1 SINGLE AND MASTER EN-SUITE)
- AMAZING AND SPACIOUS FOUR PIECE BATHROOM
- RE-PLASTERED AND RE-WIRED APRIL 2018
- RESIN DOUBLE DRIVE AND SIDE PATHWAY
- EASY MAINTENANCE FRONT GARDEN AND BORDER, PRIVATE LANDSCAPED REAR GARDEN WITH ASTRO TURFED LAWN AND FLAGGED PATIO
HALLWAY Accessed by an oak effect composite door. Slimline radiator, staircase to the first floor with an oak newel and handrail plus a glass balustrade. Understairs storage and access to the reception rooms.
LOUNGE 15'5" x 12'3" (into the alcoves) a lovely naturally light room with an inset plasma fronted, remote control pebble effect electric fire/fan heater. Log store (for effect only) to one recess, wall mounting for television, uPVC framed double glazed bow window and oak sill.
DINING ROOM/KITCHEN 18'3" x 12'4" a modern fitted kitchen consisting of base, wall & drawer units finished in glossy white to include a larder cupboard with shelf space having lighting. Integral electric double oven, Bosch ceramic hob plus an extractor over, marble effect work surfaces in grey, complimentary splash areas and a bowl and half sink unit. Breakfast peninsular with deep drawers, a cutlery drawer and an oak dining slab with trendy down lighting. Ample space for a dining table and chairs, wall to wall seating, slimline radiator, uPVC framed double glazed window and uPVC patio doors leading out to the decked patio.
UTILITY ROOM 13'9" x 8'3" with plumbing for a washing, spaces for a drier and fridge, storage shelving and a wall cupboard which houses the condensing combination boiler (2 years old). Radiator, uPVC framed double glazed window, uPVC external door and a cloakroom off plus access to the garage.
CLOAKROOM Half tiled in white 'brick style' tiling, oblong vanity basin with cupboard beneath and a low suite w.c.
GARAGE 14'9" x 9'2" with an up and over door, power and light plus a uPVC framed double glazed window.
LANDING AREA With an oak newel and glass balustrade. UPVC framed double glazed window. Beautiful long-distance views.
BEDROOM 1 15'3" (maximum) x 11'9" a spacious double bedroom to the front elevation with views towards Three Peaks. Radiator, uPVC framed double glazed window and an en-suite off.
EN-SUITE A three-piece suite in white consisting of a tiled wall to wall shower cubicle with a direct shower, rainhead and hand shower, oblong vanity basin with a cupboard beneath, low suite w.c. and a mirror with spot lighting over.
BEDROOM 2 12'5" x 9'7" a second double bedroom to the rear elevation having 180° views towards the moors, Weets and over the town. Radiator and a uPVC framed double glazed window.
BEDROOM 3 8'0" x 7'6"also to the rear elevation with a radiator and a uPVC framed double glazed window.
FAMILY BATHROOM Of generous proportions with an amazing modern four piece suite in white consisting of a stand-alone bath and separate tall stand taps plus a hand shower, corner tiled shower cubicle with a rain head and hand shower, vanity basin set to a two deep drawer unit plus a low suite w.c. Amtico flooring, towel rail/radiator, ceiling extraction and a upvc framed double glazed window with opaque glass.
EXTERNAL Easy maintenance front garden with planted borders. Resin drive for two cars and continuation of the resin to the side pathway. The private rear garden has a decked patio with glass balustrade plus astro turfed lawn and landscaped borders along with a flagged patio area.
COUNCIL TAX Band C
PHOTOGRAPHS Photographs are reproduced for general information and it must not be inferred that any item is included in the sale.
VIEWING By appointment through our office.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Darnbrook Road, Barnoldswick, Lancashire, BB18
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Colne Station4.3 miles
- Gargrave Station5.6 miles
About the agent
Taylforths Residential has been established many years and is owned by Alec and Jean Newbould who took over the business in 1994 and still offer the same excellent service to all our clients.
Taylforths Residential are a local independent and professional Estate Agency successfully selling properties in all price ranges.
We offer prompt, free and accurate valuations on all types of properties by staff with local knowledge and a wealth of experience relating to the property market<
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 4339. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylforths Residential, Barnoldswick. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.