Courtyard Gardens, Oxted
- 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom 3rd floor apartment, lifts
- Nestled in beautiful landscaped gardens
- Secure underground parking
- Spacious, elegant open plan living
- Short stroll to Oxted town centre
- Many fantastic walks and open spaces nearby
- 10 year Premier Guarantee
- Oxted to London 33 minutes by train
- Gatwick under 30 minutes drive
- Completion approx May to July 2021
Secluded, private and tranquil, the landscaped gardens are an integral part of Courtyard Gardens. You will find planting that provides colour all year round and benches thoughtfully positioned for meeting friends or moments of quiet contemplation.
Kitchens at Courtyard Gardens feature integrated Siemens appliances and handle-free, soft closing cabinets to ensure effortless living and entertaining. The sense of space is maximised with floor-to-ceiling windows and doors, bringing abundant light into living spaces.
Bedrooms feature practical fitted wardrobes* and are designed with carefully selected materials and palettes to create a sanctuary in which to relax and unwind. Bathrooms are beautifully designed with stylish chrome fittings and space saving storage.
*dependent on unit type.
Courtyard Gardens, Oxted
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Oxted Station0.1 miles
- Hurst Green Station1.0 miles
- Woldingham Station3.1 miles
About the agent
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100126009785. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robert Leech Estate Agents, Oxted. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.