Winchester Road, Andover
- Detached Character Property
- Entrance Hall & Cloakroom
- Living Room & Dining Room
- Family Room & Conservatory
- Fitted High End Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Five Bedrooms
- Luxury Bathroom
- Gas C/H & D/Glazing
- Double Garage & Driveway
- Landscaped Gardens
Positioned along the sought after Winchester Road, Graham & Co are delighted to offer for sale this impressive detached character property which has been extensively upgraded by the present owners and situated just a short stroll to the town centre and train station. The property itself benefits from a spacious entrance hall with cloakroom, living room with fitted wood burner, dining room and a double glazed conservatory to the rear. A separate family room has views to the front and to the rear is a fitted kitchen/breakfast room having granite worktops and built-in appliance. To the first floor there are five bedrooms and a luxury bathroom, gas central heating and double glazing. Outside the front gardens are enclosed and mostly lawn with the rear garden itself of good size comprising patio , outbuildings, leading to lawn with abundance of flower and shrub bed, double garage to rear with driveway. Internal viewing is imperative for the quality and character to be fully appreciated.
Andover offers a good range of shopping and recreational facilities including a theatre, cinema, new leisure centre, excellent selection of schools and a college for higher education. An abundance of open space and land with a selection of local nature reserve’s all within walking distance of the town centre. The town itself boast a lovely “market town” feel and everything you may need is close at hand. The mainline train station offers a fast service to London Waterloo in just over an hour, and the A303 gives access to London via the M3 and the West Country.
BrochuresBrochureWinchester Road, Andover
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
Winchester Road, Andover
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Andover Station1.0 miles
About the agent
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30123977. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Graham & Co, Andover - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.