Sarsfeld Road, London, SW12
- Beautifully presented five bedroom family home
- Bright and airy kitchen/dining room
- A secluded 45ft. garden which curves to the rear and provides extra width
- Both Northcote and Bellevue Roads are nearby with their excellent local amenities
- Balham station provides the nearest underground transport with Northern Line services into the City/West End.
- EPC Rating = D
This beautifully presented five bedroom house covers in excess of 2,200 Sq.ft of living and entertaining space.
The ground floor comprises a reception room with a fireplace and the large bay window floods the room with natural light. The bright kitchen/dining room is to the rear and comprises a large central island/breakfast bar and integrated modern appliances. The space has been cleverly designed to allow for ample entertaining space and the room is further extended by bi-folding doors opening on to the landscaped garden. The garden has been paved to the front and lawned to the rear, making it ideal for al fresco dining.
The first floor comprises a large principal bedroom, to the front of the house and features an en-suite shower room. There are a further two double bedrooms and a family bathroom with a walk-in shower on this floor. The second floor features two large double bedrooms and a family shower room.
The property further benefits from good secondary storage in the eaves and a cellar.
Sarsfeld Road is situated in a popular road to the South of Wandsworth Common and runs between St James's Drive and Balham Park Road.
Conveniently situated close to the recreational facilities of the Common and with Balham and Wandsworth Common Stations providing the nearest mainline transport with services into Victoria or Waterloo.
Balham station provides the nearest underground transport with Northern Line services into the City/West End.
Both Northcote and Bellevue Roads are nearby with their excellent shops, bars and restaurants and there is a good selection of local schools in both the state and private sectors.
Square Footage: 2,270 sq ft
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Sarsfeld Road, London, SW12
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wandsworth Common Station0.3 miles
- Balham Station0.3 miles
- Tooting Bec Station0.5 miles
About the agent
Leading Property Consultants
Expansive Property Website
Over 100 UK Offices
Over 30 London Offices
Leaders in Research
Mortgages & Finance services
Founded in 1855, Savills is a leading global estate agency with over 130 locations around the UK including 37 offices in London.
Whether buying, selling, letting or renting a property, our experienced estate agents take the time to understand your property needs and guide you through every step
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CPS200358. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Clapham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.