Kew Bridge Road, Brentford, TW8
- Three Bedrooms
- Three Bathrooms (Two En-suite)
- Expansive Reception Room
- Bespoke Kitchen/Dining Room
- Utility Room
- Wraparound Roof Terrace
- River Views
- Allocated Parking
- Concierge Service
The impressive private terrace spans the length and width of the property and provides wraparound 270 degree unparalleled aspect with unobstructed views above the treeline and across the vast open spaces of Kew Gardens World Heritage Site as well as the city of London.
Sliding doors lead through to the equally impressive kitchen/dining area with custom Miele and Liebherr appliances used throughout including ovens, fridge freezer with ice maker, dishwasher and wine storage.
The principal bedroom features an en-suite bath/shower room and bespoke wardrobes. The principal guest bedroom offers bespoke built in wardrobes and en-suite shower room. This is accompanied by a further guest bedroom with wardrobe storage and a separate bathroom accessed via the hallway.
The property further benefits from a fully functioning utility room, allocated parking for three cars, 24 hour concierge service and a private gym.
Kew Bridge is located directly opposite the wonderful open spaces of Kew Gardens and on the banks of the River Thames.
Transport links are excellent with Kew Bridge (Southwest trains to Waterloo) and Gunnersbury station (District line and Overground) being within a short walking distance. The M4 is highly convenient for access to Heathrow Airport.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Kew Bridge Road, Brentford, TW8
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kew Bridge Station0.1 miles
- Gunnersbury Station0.6 miles
- Kew Gardens Station0.8 miles
About the agent
With over 150 years experience in selling and letting property, Hamptons has a network of over 90 branches across the country and internationally, marketing a huge variety of properties from compact flats to grand country estates. We're national estate agents, with local offices. We know our local areas as well as any local agent. But our network means we can market your property to a much greater number of the right sort of buyers or tenants.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CWK200160. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hamptons Sales, Chiswick. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.