Church Road, Seven Sisters, NEATH
- Detached House
- Good Size Gardens
- Off Road Parking
- Village Location
- Partly Modernised
Peter Alan Neath are pleased to offer this three bedroom detached property in the semi-rural village of Seven Sisters, Neath. Located close to local amenities and good transport links to the M4 motorway, Swansea City Centre and Neath Town Centre.
Peter Alan Neath are pleased to offer this three bedroom detached property in the semi-rural village of Seven Sisters, Neath. Located close to local amenities and good transport links to the M4 motorway, Swansea City Centre and Neath Town Centre. The accommodation briefly comprises of entrance porch, hallway,good size lounge sitting, kitchen, utility room and shower to the ground floor. To the first floor are three bedrooms and bathroom. Outside are front and rear gardens with a driveway. The property does require some refurbishment. Please call Peter Alan Neath on to arrange your viewing or book your appointment online 24/7.
Upvc porch , upvc door to hallway
wood affect flooring, radiator
Lounge 24' 10" x 12' ( 7.57m x 3.66m )
Window to front and rear, radiator, fitted carpet
Window to rear, sink with mixer tap,cupboards, plumbing for washing machine, space for appliances, tiled floor
Wc,sink,shower,window to rear
Kitchen 11' 5" x 10' 9" ( 3.48m x 3.28m )
Wall and base units, sink with mixer tiled splash back, space for appliances, spot lights to ceiling, wood affect flooring
Doors to :
Wc, sink with vanity unit, bath, combi boiler, window to rear, vinyl flooring
Bedroom One 14' into bay x 12' 8" ( 4.27m into bay x 3.86m )
Bay window to front, radiator, fitted carpet
Bedroom Two 11' 11" x 11' 11" ( 3.63m x 3.63m )
Window to rear, radiator, fitted carpet. please note this room requires decoration
Bedroom Three 8' 2" x 5' 1" ( 2.49m x 1.55m )
Window to front, radiator. please note this room requires decoration
enclosed with picket fence and gate, lawned area, driveway, side access to rear garden
Enclosed garden mainly laid to lawn, patio area, good size shed
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER PETER ALAN NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Church Road, Seven Sisters, NEATH
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Neath Station8.1 miles
About the agent
We’re passionate about property and the customers that we work for which is why after over 50 years in business we are proud to be a company that still provides service with a personal touch. All of our friendly staff are local experts, specialists at selling properties in your area.
As one of the largest estate agents in Wales we have extensive local coverage, with 29 branches and an average of 111 thousand visits to our website each month, we can get your property seen by a huge numbe
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference NTH304606. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peter Alan, Neath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.