The Green, Kirklevington
- A Surprisingly Spacious Four Bedroom Detached House Benefitting from A Full Width Ground Floor Extension
- Improved & Remodelled by The Current Owners to Provide A Stylish, Contemporary Layout
- Occupying A Delightful Plot with A Pleasant Aspect, Fronting onto The Village Green
- Superb Re-Fitted Breakfast Kitchen with High Quality Units & Worktops Together with A Range of Integrated Appliances
- Dining Room with Double Glazed French Doors to The Rear Garden
- Sitting Room/Family Room with Open Fire & Patio Doors to The Rear Garden
- Four Bedrooms with Two Having Built-In Wardrobes & A Family Shower Room
- Nicely Laid Out Gardens to Front & Rear & Single Garage
- Gas Central Heating System & Double Glazing
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am – 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am – 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am – 4pm
5.82m x 3.33m
reducing to 7'11
5.82m x 3.12m
3.84m x 2.84m
Sitting Room/Family Room
4.65m x 2.84m
3.38m x 3.15m
3.18m x 3.1m
3.02m x 2.67m
reducing to 6'10
2.77m x 2.67m
2.62m x 1.68m
Gardens & Garage
Lawned front garden with a very pleasant aspect overlooking the village green. The rear garden is enclosed and mainly laid to lawn with decking. A single garage is located directly to the rear of the property.
Book Your Viewing
Call us 9am – 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am – 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am – 4pm
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
The Green, Kirklevington
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Yarm Station1.0 miles
- Allens West Station3.1 miles
- Eaglescliffe Station3.4 miles
About the agent
Managed by Derek Chalmers and ably assisted by a team of experienced negotiators Lesley Jones and Maxine Henderson. Ideally located close to the Town Hall with ample free car parking this office covers Yarm, Eaglescliffe, Kirklevington and surrounding villages.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference YAR200271. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Yarm. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.