Healey Wood Road, Burnley
- Two Bed Mid Terrace
- Ideal For Investors
- Close To Burnley Town Centre
- Tenant In Situ
- Two Reception Rooms
- UPVC Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating
- Four Piece Bathroom Suite
- Close To Train Stations
Stone built two bedroom mid terrace with a tenant in situ. Close to Burnley Town Centre, Manchester Road train station and bus stops. Ideal for an investor looking to start or grow their property portfolio. The property offers a 9% yield providing a great investment.
The ground floor comprises living room with a gas fire, dining room with an electric fire and access to the cellar. The extended kitchen is fitted with matching wall, base and drawer units in white.
To the first floor there are two double bedrooms and a four piece bathroom suite in white comprising low level WC, hand wash basin, corner paneled bath and a shower with a mixer shower.
Externally there is an enclosed private yard.
BrochuresBrochureHealey Wood Road, Burnley
Healey Wood Road, Burnley
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Burnley Manchester Road Station0.2 miles
- Burnley Central Station0.8 miles
- Burnley Barracks Station0.8 miles
About the agent
Established in 1928 and members of the RICS and NAEA we are one of Lancashire's longest established and trusted independent estate agents.
We specialise in residential and commercial property sales and lettings and have been selected by the worlds leading relocation company, Cartus as the agent to represent them through the Relocation Agent Network in the Burnley and Pendle area.
We are part of the community and our knowledge of the area is second to none, our clients know our rep
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30120881. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Petty Estate Agents Ltd, Burnley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Burnley on 01282 934016.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.