Bryantwood Road, London, N7
- Two-bedroom maisonette
- Large roof terrace
- Large section of garden
- Period residential street
- Top two floors
- Almost 1,000 sq ft
- Newly fitted family bathroom
- Recently fitted Kitchen
Tenure: Share of Freehold
The roomy second bedroom is located also on the lower floor positioned just next to the family bathroom which has also been completely renovated by the current owners to a high specification. The master bedroom is located on the top floor which has good ceiling height and good storage with en suite shower.
Bryantwood Road, N7 is regarded as a quiet residential tree lined street which has no through access for vehicles. Drayton Park station in conveniently located at the end of the street providing a direct service (four stops) to Moorgate in 10 mins. The nearest underground station is Holloway Station (Piccadilly line) only 6 mins walk with Highbury and Islington Station underground station (Victoria Line) is 11 mins walk in the opposite direction. Numerous bus routes towards Highbury and Islington, Angel, Old Street and Moorgate may also be taken from Lower Holloway Road.
The fashionable bars, cafes, boutiques and restaurants of Upper Street are all within walking distance or a short bus journey whereas local amenities such as Waitrose can be found on Holloway Road, N7. Highbury Fields are nearby providing the largest open space in Islington with 29 acres of green space for Islington residents including tennis courts and local swimming.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Bryantwood Road, London, N7
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Drayton Park Station0.1 miles
- Holloway Road Station0.2 miles
- Arsenal Station0.4 miles
About the agent
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CSG171413. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Marsh & Parsons, Islington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.