Siding Terrace, NEATH
- Detached Character Home
- Stone Walls & Beamed Ceiling
- Three Bedrooms & Bathroom
- Generous Gardens & Gated Drive
- Two Receptions & Study
Known as The Lodge, this imposing and characterful property was previously two dwellings and has been seamlessly merged into one home. We have been advised that the property dates back far as the 17th century and has many features including stone walls and beamed ceilings.
Known as The Lodge, this imposing and characterful property was previously two dwellings and has been seamlessly merged into one home. We have been advised that the property dates back far as the 17th century and has many features including stone walls and beamed ceilings. The accommodation comprises entrance porch/ hallway, two receptions rooms, a breakfast kitchen, useful utility room, cloakroom and a study - ideal for working from home. To the first floor there are three bedrooms including the master bedroom which has a range of built in wardrobes. The bathroom completes the accommodation and has a bath and separate shower. Set back from the road behind a stone wall and gated driveway with off road parking. The property stands in generous, well maintained and attractive gardens with an abundance of planting. A private paved area and summer house provides an ideal spot for alfresco entertaining, We have also been advised of potential to create an annex to the rear of the garden subject to the relevant planning. Viewing is essential to appreciate the uniqueness of this characterful and historical home.
Window to the side. Radiator.
Living Room 14' 11" x 14' 8" ( 4.55m x 4.47m )
Windows to the front and the side. Exposed beams. Feature stone wall and fireplace with gas fire. Radiator. Carpet
Sitting Room 15' 1" x 14' 5" ( 4.60m x 4.39m )
Windows to the rear and the side. Stairs to the first floor. Feature stone fireplace with gas fire. Radiator. Carpet.
Breakfast Kitchen 16' x 8' 3" ( 4.88m x 2.51m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base unit with complimentary worktops over. Tiled splash backs. Sink and drainer with mixer taps. Built in mid height double oven. Built in hob with decorative extractor over. Radiator. Carpet. Windows to the side.
Accessed via the kitchen and from a side door leading to the driveway. Fitted with a range of wall and base units with provision for appliances including plumbing for a dishwasher and a washing machine. Access to the study.
Window to the rear. Fitted with Wc.
Study 8' 2" x 7' ( 2.49m x 2.13m )
Window to the rear. Radiator. Carpet.
Access to the three bedrooms and the bathroom. Loft access. Cupboard housing the boiler.
Master Bedroom 12' 4" x 12' 3" ( 3.76m x 3.73m )
Windows to the side and the rear. Built in range of wardrobes and dressing table. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 2" x 7' 3" ( 3.71m x 2.21m )
Windows to the side. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 14' 11" x 7' 1" ( 4.55m x 2.16m )
Window to the front. Radiator.
Suite comprising paneled bath, shower cubicle with side screens. Wash hand basin with storage underneath and Wc. Radiator.
The property is approached via a set of gates for vehicle and pedestrian access along with a stone wall. The generous plot is set back from the road and has a front lawn with raised flower borders and a selection of mature shrubs and planting. The rear garden is laid to lawn with further flower beds, shrubs and trees. There is paved patio area ideal for alfresco entertaining. We have been advised by the homeowner that there is potential to create an annex subject to relevant planning permissions.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER PETER ALAN NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Siding Terrace, NEATH
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Skewen Station0.5 miles
- Llansamlet Station1.2 miles
- Neath Station2.2 miles
About the agent
We’re passionate about property and the customers that we work for which is why after over 50 years in business we are proud to be a company that still provides service with a personal touch. All of our friendly staff are local experts, specialists at selling properties in your area.
As one of the largest estate agents in Wales we have extensive local coverage, with 29 branches and an average of 111 thousand visits to our website each month, we can get your property seen by a huge numbe
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference NTH303841. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peter Alan, Neath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.