Sydenham Road, Croydon
- TOP FLOOR FLAT
- ONE BEDROOM
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM
- LUXURY WHITE KITCHEN WITH WHITE GOODS
- OAK FLOORING
- 1/2 MILE TO EAST CROYDON
- 10 MINUTES WALK TO EAST CROYDON
Reception - 13'3" X 11'3"Oak flooring, entryphone, spotlights, radiator, double glazed window to rear aspect
Kitchen Area - White wall and base units, laminate worktops, brick effect tiling, Bosch gas hob and electric oven, extractor, Indesit washer / dryer, fridge/freezer, stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, spotlights, double glazed window
Bedroom - 14'6" x 11'6"Oak flooring, spotlights, radiator, velux window, door to ensuite
Ensuite Shower Room - Shower cubicle with overhead shower and hand held shower, wash hand basin within vanity unit, wall cabinet with mirror and light, concealed low-flush w.c., spotlights, grey tiled floor, mosaic grey tiled walls
BrochuresBrochureSydenham Road, Croydon
Sydenham Road, Croydon
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Selhurst Station0.5 miles
- West Croydon Station0.7 miles
- Lebanon Road Tram Stop0.7 miles
About the agent
Jukes & Co. are a family run independent Estate Agents established in 1988 serving South Norwood and surrounding areas including Addiscombe, Thornton Heath, Croydon, Anerley, Penge, Woodside, Upper Norwood.
Jukes & Co. offer a professional and personal service to its clients. We pride ourselves on our service which has been instrumental in its success and why many of its clients come to us through recommendation.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30125201. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jukes & Co Estate Agents, South Norwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.