Heaton Grove, BRADFORD
- ** GUIDE PRICE £450,000 - £500,000 **
- Six bedroom semi-detached property
- Off-street parking
- Exceptional three reception rooms
- Close to local amenities
William H Brown are pleased to welcome to the market this stunning six bedroom property in BD9. This property is in a highly sought after residential location, close to local amenities and public transport links.
** GUIDE PRICE £450,000 - £500,000 **
William H Brown are pleased to welcome to the market this stunning six bedroom property in BD9. Comprising of three exceptional reception rooms, a fitted kitchen, six bedrooms, a shower room, house bathroom, three cellar rooms, front and rear gardens, along with a detached garage. This property is in a highly sought after residential location, close to local amenities and public transport links.
** GUIDE PRICE £450,000 - £500,000 **
The entrance porch has a single glazed door to the front and a single glazed window to the side and front.
The entrance hall has a single glazed door to the front, a single glazed window to the front, telephone point and a central heating radiator.
Lounge 18' 4" x 13' 5" ( 5.59m x 4.09m )
The lounge has a double glazed window to the front and side, a gas fire, wall lights, a central heating radiator, coving and a ceiling rose.
Dining Room 13' 5" x 12' 9" ( 4.09m x 3.89m )
The dining room has a double glazed window to the front and side and a central heating radiator.
Sitting Room 19' 11" x 14' 10" ( 6.07m x 4.52m )
The sitting room has a double glazed window to the side, a gas fire, wall lights, a central heating radiator, television and telephone points.
Kitchen 14' 1" x 12' 11" ( 4.29m x 3.94m )
The partially tiled fitted kitchen has a double glazed window to the side, range of wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces, a one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer. There is a gas oven and hob with a cooker hood extractor, a central heating radiator and plumbing for a dish washer.
Lower Ground Floor
Cellar Room One
Double glazed window to the side, a central heating radiator and housing the central heating boiler.
Cellar Room Two
Double glazed window to the side and a central heating radiator.
Cellar Room Three/Utility room
Double glazed window to the front and side, a central heating radiator, sink and drainer, along with a washing machine.
The spiral staircase connects the entrance hall, first floor and second floor landings. There is a double glazed velux window to the front.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 19' 10" x 14' 10" ( 6.05m x 4.52m )
Bedroom one has a double glazed window to the side, a central heating radiator and a gas fire and fire place.
Bedroom Two 18' 4" x 13' 6" ( 5.59m x 4.11m )
Bedroom two has a double glazed window to the front and side and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 14' 10" x 12' 11" ( 4.52m x 3.94m )
Bedroom three has a double glazed window to the side and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Four 13' 5" x 12' 10" ( 4.09m x 3.91m )
Bedroom four has a double glazed window to the side, a central heating radiator and a gas fireplace.
The partially tiled house bathroom has a double glazed window to the front, a heated towel rail, a bath with mixer taps and shower over, a wash hand basin and a low flush WC.
Second Floor Landing
Contains a good size storage cupboard.
Bedroom Five 14' 9" x 12' 10" ( 4.50m x 3.91m )
Bedroom five has a double glazed window to the side, a central heating radiator, a gas heater and a blocked up fire place.
Bedroom Six 18' 8" x 13' ( 5.69m x 3.96m )
Bedroom six has a double glazed window to the side and two central heating radiators.
The fully tiled shower room has a double glazed velux window to the front, a shower cubicle, a wash hand basin and a low flush WC.
To the front there is a laid to lawn good size garden with mature trees and shrubs around.
To the rear there is a stone paved patio area with paths, a partially laid to lawn garden and a wooden gazebo.
Garage 18' 9" x 17' ( 5.71m x 5.18m )
The garage has power and light, an up and over door, a single glazed window to the front, a door to the side and a driveway to the front.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Heaton Grove, BRADFORD
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Frizinghall Station0.3 miles
- Shipley Station1.0 miles
- Saltaire Station1.5 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Shipley William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Shipley
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local exper
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference SHP107804. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Shipley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Highest average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.