Crossfield Place, St Ives.
- GREAT CHANCE TO GET ON THE PROPERTY LADDER IN ST IVES WITH 40% SHARE OF THE FREEHOLD WITH LIVEWEST.
- CONTACT TO CHECK IF YOU ARE ELIGIBLE.
- AENCLOSED REAR GARDEN. ALLOCATED PARKING.
- AIR SOURCE HEATING.
- 15' LIVING ROOM/DINER WITH BAMBOO FLOOR.
- GOOD SIZE KITCHEN.
- DOWNSTAIRS CLOAKROOM.
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS.
- UPSTAIRS FAMILY BATHROOM.
- EASY ACCESS TO ST IVES TOWN AND ALL ROUTES.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Graph
Crossfield Place, St Ives.
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- St. Ives Station0.7 miles
- Carbis Bay Station1.3 miles
- Lelant Station2.8 miles
About the agent
We can help you achieve over
98 percent of your asking price in record time.
Our multi award winning service means that we are only focused on doing the best for
you as our client. We stay ahead of the latest technology to bring you 3D tours that your buyers' will simply love.
We have extensive local knowledge of South West Cornwall and years of experience in selling houses so we can offer you
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference StIves16204470396. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kerb Appealz Ltd, Penzance. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.