Church Fields, Newport, SA42
- Beautifully Designed New Build Development
- Detached Four Bedroom Home
- Modern Open Plan Kitchen Diner With Direct Access
- Ground Floor Master Bedroom With Large En-Suite
- Underfloor Heating To Ground Floor
- Family Sized Bathroom
- Utility Room For Laundry And Extra Storage
- Incentives Available - Part Ex & Assisted Move
- Live Video Tour Available Easy To Arrange
- Book Normal Viewing We Will Call To Arrange Tour
** LAST 2 REMAINING HOMES, STYLE: THE BOWEN - RESERVE NOW **
The Bowen - A thoughtfully designed, spacious four bedroom family home on this beautifully designed development of 21 homes.
Virtual viewing by live video tour available book viewing as normal we will contact you to arrange- Show home ready for viewing. Build completion due Spring/Summer 2020. Properties available for early reservation, enquire now!
Prices for the Bowen start from Offers Over £475,000
Located in the popular seaside town of Newport this stunning development of 21 new properties provides a rare opportunity to find your perfect home. With local amenities including numerous shops, restaurants, and beaches, the town is recognised as one of the top destinations in Pembrokeshire Coast National Park.
The heart of this home features a dual aspect kitchen/diner with beautiful french doors opening out on to the rear patio area. The stylish kitchen has both a breakfast bar and dining area making it ideal for both families and entertaining. A separate utility room allows for a laundry area and additional storage.
A large master suite on the ground floor gives a real
sense of luxury, with three further bedrooms and a
study upstairs. The family bathroom comes with
modern fixtures and fittings, and an airing cupboard
allows for additional storage.
Selected homes have breathtaking sea views.
Internal Photos are from the Fitzmartin show home and are for illustration purposes only.
Kitchen/Diner: 4.1m x 7m (max)
Lounge: 3.8m x 3.7m
Utility Room: 1.3m x 2.9m
Master Bed: 3.4m x 3.9m
En suite: 2.3m x 1.7m
Bedroom 2: 2.7m x 3.4m
Bedroom 3: 3.9m x 3.8m
Bedroom 4: 3.9m x 3.8m
Study: 3.4m x 3.5m (max)
Bathroom: 3m x 2m
Plot 1: Offer Over - SOLD S.T.C
Plot 5: Offer Over £475,000 - available
Plot 7: Offer Over - SOLD S.T.C.
Disclaimer for virtual viewings
Some or all information pertaining to this property may have been provided solely by the vendor, and although we always make every effort to verify the information provided to us, we strongly advise you to make further enquiries before continuing.
If you book a viewing or make an offer on a property that has had its valuation conducted virtually, you are doing so under the knowledge that this information may have been provided solely by the vendor, and that we may not have been able to access the premises to confirm the information or test any equipment. We therefore strongly advise you to make further enquiries before completing your purchase of the property to ensure you are happy with all the information provided.
Energy Performance Certificatesepc
Church Fields, Newport, SA42
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Fishguard Harbour Station6.7 miles
About the agent
Purplebricks is one of the UK's largest estate agents. We're proud to say we've revolutionised the way people buy, sell and let property across the globe, by making it fairer, more transparent and convenient. We combine the personal touch of Local Property Experts with cutting edge technology and a central support team that puts the customer in control of their sale. And best of all, there's no commission with Purplebricks. We always charge a fair, fixed fee.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 810844-1. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Purplebricks, covering Wales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.