Silver Hill, Well End, Shenley
- Newly Built by renowned developers GRIGGS Homes
- Countryside Views
- Off street parking for 3/4 cars
- Semi detached property
- Quiet Location
Built by acclaimed developer Griggs Homes to a high specification throughout, accommodation comprises of three bedrooms (bespoke fitted wardrobes in Master Bedroom and Bedroom 2), two fully tiled luxury bathrooms, individually designed kitchen diner with integrated 'Siemens' appliances and stone work tops, spacious bright lounge, guest cloakroom, garage with electric up and over door and driveway for up to three cars. The property also benefits from under floor heating throughout, landscaped gardens and uninterrupted countryside views to the rear.
This is a stunning property offering luxury living in a beautiful rural setting, yet close to all local amenities and with easy access to all major road, rail and air routes.
Completed and ready for immediate occupation, please contact Aitchisons on to arrange an internal viewing of this exclusive property.
BrochuresBrochureSilver Hill, Well End, Shenley
Silver Hill, Well End, Shenley
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Elstree & Borehamwood Station1.9 miles
- Radlett Station2.3 miles
- Potters Bar Station3.3 miles
About the agent
Radlett's most prominent estate agent, with a network of 5 offices in Hertfordshire, specialising in sales, letting and management of residential property in radlett and surrounding areas.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30127207. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Aitchisons, Radlett. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.