Rathlin Terrace, Dumbarton
- Spacious 3 bedroom mid terrace villa
- Broad reception hall, lounge, kitchen, utility & shower room
- 3 Double bedrooms on the upper floor
- Gas fired central heating
- Double glazed sealed units
- Generously proportioned apartments over the two levels
- Modern kitchen & fully tiled shower room
- No Chain
- Easy maintained front garden. Rear garden: patio area & drying green /lawn
- Convenient location for schools and transport
UPVC door leads to broad reception hallway through to lounge with picture window to front. Although in need of decorating the walls have been re-plastered and are ready for wallpaper/painting to suit the new buyer. Off hallway to the rear is a fully tiled shower room fitted with 2 piece suite and walk in shower cubicle housing independent electric shower unit.
The spacious kitchen has a fine array of wall and base storage, coupled with extensive work surface area. Integrated gas hob and electric oven. Space for various appliances and access to rear door via separate utility area with walk in larder storage. UPVC door to rear garden.
Three large double bedrooms with space for free standing furniture with in built cupboards in bedroom 1 and 3. Spectacular views over townscape and towards Longcrag Hills in distance.
The front garden is easily maintained having paving enclosed by hedging. The rear garden has patio area adjacent to rear elevation of house. Raised drying green and lawn.
Surrounding AreaSituated in the West end of Dumbarton. Access and commuting to Balloch, Helensburgh (Faslane and Coulport Naval Bases) Clydebank, Glasgow and International airports made easy by the close proximity of the A814 and A82 . This combined with railway link offering 4 trains per hour to the heart of Glasgow city centre and also connections to Balloch and Helensburgh The whole area is well served with a variety of restaurants, bars and cafes. Loch Lomond is within easy commuting distance of the property and offers fabulous captivating landscapes, 5 star restaurants, Hotels and caters for outdoor sports and water leisure pursuits. Dalreoch and St Michaels primary schools are both short walk from the property while secondary schooling is located in central and north Dumbarton.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull DetailsHome Report
Rathlin Terrace, Dumbarton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Dalreoch Station0.5 miles
- Dumbarton Central Station0.9 miles
- Renton Station1.3 miles
About the agent
David Muir Estate Agents is a 27 year old family owned business, established in 1992. Our reputation is paramount and we continue to maintain extremely high standards. To this aim we are proud to be members of NAEA Propertymark and as such abide by strict rules of conduct and ethics ensuring maximum protection for clients, as well as a commitment to staff training, development and new technology.
Our senior staff has unrivalled experience and knowledge acquired over many years of living
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10565124. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Muir & Co., Dumbarton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.