Cardross Road, Dumbarton
- 3 Bedroom Semi Detached Villa & Garage
- Generous proportions throughout.
- Porch, Reception hall, lounge with open plan dining room
- Kitchen & modern shower room
- 2 double & 1 single bedrooms
- Double glazed sealed units. Gas fired central heating
- Tidy front garden and substantial rear garden
- Patio, drying green and leisure lawn at rear
- Multi vehicle driveway & single garage
- No Chain.
Excellent accommodation over the traditional two levels. Porch, reception hall, kitchen, lounge with open plan dining, shower room, 2 double bedrooms and 1 single bedroom. The added benefit of gas fired central heating and double glazing. Light coloured décor and neutral coloured carpeting add to the appeal.
The kitchen offers a fine selection of wall and base units with good countertop to compliment. Space for various kitchen appliances.
Fully tiled modern shower room fitted with wall to wall vanity storage with integrated dual flush wc set and wash hand basin. Corner walk in shower cubicle hosting 'Triton' electric shower unit.
uPVC doors to front and rear entrance. Laminate flooring to hall and carpeting to main apartments.
Side driveway provides off street parking for 3 vehicles and leads to a single garage with power and light.
The front lawn is enclosed by hedges and mature shrubs and trees.
To the rear a paved patio adjacent to the property while a well maintained drying green and substantial leisure lawn which has mature shrubs, plants and trees to the perimeter. Child friendly garden facing west and fully enclosed.
Surrounding AreaThe property sits to the west of Dumbarton. The whole area is well served with a variety of restaurants, bars and cafes. Loch Lomond is within easy commuting distance of the property and offers fabulous captivating landscapes, 5 star restaurants, Hotels and caters for outdoor sports and water leisure pursuits. Designated as area of natural outstanding beauty Balloch, Loch Lomond forms part of the National Park. Loch Lomond Shores visitor attraction is within 5 miles of the property and is the new retail gateway to The Highlands. Golf courses, bowling greens, country parks, rivers and lochs are in abundance within a 10 mile radius of the property, to suit the sports enthusiast. Access and commuting to Balloch, Helensburgh, (Naval Bases) Clydebank, Glasgow and International airports is made easy by the close proximity of the A82 & the A814. This combined with railway link offering 4 trains per hour to the heart of Glasgow city centre and also connections to Balloch & Helensburgh. Within a radius of ½ mile of the property can be found a wide range of retailers in Dumbarton. St James retail park hosts Argos, Marks & Spencer, Asda and Morrisons. Opportunities for children’s education are abundant within the local area having a wonderful choice of state primary and secondary schools. Private schooling is available in Helensburgh and the west end of Glasgow.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull DetailsHome Report
Cardross Road, Dumbarton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Dalreoch Station0.6 miles
- Dumbarton Central Station1.0 miles
- Dumbarton East Station1.5 miles
About the agent
David Muir Estate Agents is a 27 year old family owned business, established in 1992. Our reputation is paramount and we continue to maintain extremely high standards. To this aim we are proud to be members of NAEA Propertymark and as such abide by strict rules of conduct and ethics ensuring maximum protection for clients, as well as a commitment to staff training, development and new technology.
Our senior staff has unrivalled experience and knowledge acquired over many years of living
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10610341. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Muir & Co., Dumbarton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.