East Park Avenue, Bold Venture Darwen
- Sought after Bold Venture area
- Walking distance to park & town
- Easy reach to moorland walks
- Close to St Josephs primary School
- Lounge with bay window
- D/room with dble doors rear yard
- FF kitchen with modern units
- 3 bedrooms (2 are doubles)
- Family bathroom with shower
- PVC d/g windows & Gas CH
LOCATION From Darwen town centre leave on Borough Road, continue past the park gates and turn right at the junction into Belgrave Road. Turn left second left into East Park Avenue and the property is on the left hand side.
TENURE We are advised by the vendor that the property is Freehold. Any prospective purchaser should seek clarification from their solicitor.
ENTRANCE VESTIBULE PVC double-glazed front door, original coving to ceiling, stained glass door through to;
SITTING ROOM/LIVING ROOM 14' 4" x 11' (4.37m x 3.35m) Measurements into recess and into PVC double-glazed window, wall mounted log effect modern gas fire, radiator, picture rail
DINING ROOM/LIVING ROOM 14' 7" x 11' (4.44m x 3.35m) Measurements into recess. PVC double-glazed double doors (to rear yard), feature ornate ceiling, picture rail, open through to;
FITTED BREAKFAST KITCHEN 9' 3" x 7' 7" (2.82m x 2.31m) Fitted high-gloss wall and floor units including drawers, stainless steel single drainer one and a half bowl sink unit mixer tap, stainless steel four ring gas hob, built in under oven, stainless steel extractor hood, plumbed for automatic washing machine, tiled splash-backs, breakfast bar, radiator, concealed gas fired central heating boiler unit, under stairs storage cupboard, PVC double-glazed window
FIRST FLOOR Spacious landing, spindled balustrade, skylight
BRIGHT AND SPACIOUS BATHROOM Panelled bath with shower and shower attachment over, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, heated towel rail, extractor, PVC double-glazed window
BEDROOM 1 14' 7" x 9' 6" (4.44m x 2.9m) Measurements into recess. PVC double-glazed window, radiator, coving to ceiling
BEDROOM 2 12' 1" x 8' 3" (3.68m x 2.51m) PVC double-glazed window, radiator
BEDROOM 3 9' x 6' 5" (2.74m x 1.96m) PVC double-glazed window, radiator, fitted single bed base
OUTSIDE Small garden area to the front, to the rear there is a 'L' shaped yard with slate chippings for easy maintenance
PLEASE NOTE VIEWINGS ARE TO BE ARRANGED THROUGH PROCTORS AND ARE BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. WE HAVE NOT TESTED ANY APPARATUS, EQUIPMENT, FIXTURES, FITTINGS OR SERVICES AND SO CANNOT VERIFY IF THEY ARE IN WORKING ORDER OR FIT FOR THEIR PURPOSE.
Brochures(New) 4-Page Broc...
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
East Park Avenue, Bold Venture Darwen
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Darwen Station0.6 miles
- Entwistle Station3.3 miles
- Mill Hill Station3.4 miles
About the agent
We at Proctors are one of the few and truly owner-run, independent estate agents, priding ourselves on our personal service working professionally and enthusiastically on your behalf. Our team entail a vast amount of experienced and extensive local knowledge of the Blackburn and Darwen property market with over 26 years of dealings in the industry providing the best service to our clients as possible.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101678008341. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Proctors Estate Agency, Darwen. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.