- Large kitchen diner
- Lounge with woodburner and French doors to garden
- Large plot with mature gardens
- Car port
- Countryside views
- Ample off road parking
- Secluded, semi rural location
- Within two miles of mainline railway station
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bodmin Parkway Station1.4 miles
- Lostwithiel Station3.8 miles
- Luxulyan Station5.6 miles
About the agent
The Property Shop was established in 1992 by Ritchie Bartlett. It is one of the leading independently owned Estate Agents in Mid and North Cornwall
The company operates from two prominent offices in the major towns of Bodmin and Lostwithiel specialising in all aspects of residential Property Sales and Property Management bringing a combined experience of over 60 years.
All sales are overseen by a designated member of staff to ensure a smooth transfer from an agreed sale through
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10600828. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Property Shop, Bodmin. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.