Sydney Road, Walmer, CT14
- Semi Detached Home
- Offering Three / Four Bedrooms
- Ample Off Road Parking
- Rear Enclosed Garden
- Downstairs W.C
- Four Piece Bathroom Suite
- Double Glazed
- Gas Central Heating
- Near Walmer Train Station
- Awaiting EPC Rating
Living Room: 18'3" x 10'9" (5.56m x 3.28m)
Kitchen / Dining Room: 18'1" x 9'9" (5.51m x 2.97m)
Bedroom / Study: 17'2" x 7'1" (5.23m x 2.16m)
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One: 16'5" x 9'7" (5.00m x 2.92m)
Bedroom Two: 11'0" x 9'9" (3.35m x 2.97m)
Bedroom Three: 8'9" x 7'9" (2.67m x 2.36m)
Family Bathroom: 8'5" x 7'9" (2.57m x 2.36m)
Off Road Parking
Sydney Road, Walmer, CT14
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Walmer Station0.1 miles
- Deal Station1.4 miles
- Martin Mill Station2.8 miles
About the agent
Jenkinson Estates has quickly established itself as one of the leading names in the residential property market for Deal and the surrounding areas the business has continued to go from strength to strength. With industry experience that collectively spans over five decades in the Deal market alone combined with our careful attention to detail and a very real understanding of today's market, we offer you the most experienced team in the area to market your most valuable asset.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference JENKI_007277. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jenkinson Estates, Deal. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.