Oxbow, Back Hulme Street, Salford
- New Build One Bedroom Apartment
- 549-570sq ft.
- Fridge-Freezer & Dishwasher
- Juliet or Standard Balcony
- Podium Roof Terrace
- Pet Friendly
- Parking is available at an additional £125pcm
- Bike Storage
Based in the heart of Salford on the Chapel Street corridor, with easy access to the city centre, the amenities on Oxbow’s doorstep will not disappoint. Both Sainsbury’s supermarket and the Co-op are nearby, whilst the beautiful greens of Peel Park are just opposite the development. You can benefit from a 10 minute walk to Salford Crescent and Central train stations, and Spinningfields is just 15 minutes away..
Inside your 2-bedroom apartment, you’ll be delighted with what’s included. A spacious open plan living area welcomes you to the bright, stylish home. Starting with the living space, you’ll have a modern kitchen that is kitted out with Zanussi and Indesit appliances, housed within sleek units and cupboards. The lounge, the generously sized centrepiece of the apartment, offers the perfect set-up for relaxing and entertaining. Not forgetting the balcony of course; included with the majority of units, this neat addition grants you unlimited fresh air.
Entering the bedrooms, you can enjoy carpeted floors and a handy full length mirror formed upon the fitted wardrobes - the building owners really have thought of everything when it comes to city living. The bathroom, jack-and-jill layout, includes both a bath and shower, providing you with nothing but choice. The second bathroom attached to the bedroom is complete with a spacious walk in shower.
Oxbow delivers the lifestyle and community that suits you. Innovatively designed by INSTRATA, the communal spaces will further enhance your stress-free renting experience with Greystar, the trusted company landlord.
*Offer for minimum of 15 month tenancies, £800 voucher on 12 months
BrochuresOxbow, Back Hulme Street, Salford
Oxbow, Back Hulme Street, Salford
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Salford Central Station0.4 miles
- Salford Crescent Station0.5 miles
- G-Mex Tram Stop0.8 miles
About the agent
Welcome to an independently-run, independently-minded estate and lettings agency.
Ascend was founded on the belief that estate agents could do a lot better.
We'd been working in the industry for a long time and were frustrated that most agencies were just so
ordinary. Like their houses, these places were in need of a new lick of paint. Bit of rising damp in the basement too.
So we decided to build our own home.
This new home wasn't made of sticks or s
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30130137. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ascend , Manchester . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.