High Street, Queen Camel
- Charming thatched cottage within the centre of the village
- Retaining character and charm throughout
- Four/fiver bedrooms
- Sitting room with inglenook fireplace
- Kitchen/dining room
- Bathroom and shower room
- Utility room and boot room
- Annex potential
- Enclosed pretty cottage gardens
- Gravelled parking area
OUTSIDE Outside there is a patio area and pretty cottage style garden with an abundance of mature flowerbeds and borders, lawned gardens, feature pond and a selection of fruit trees. There are useful storage sheds and a workshop area. There is off road parking for several cars.
LOCATION The Cobblers is centrally located in the attractive village of Queen Camel which is conveniently located midway between Castle Cary and Yeovil. The village has a fine parish church, village store, health centre, a popular village pub 'The Mildmay Arms' and a well-regarded primary school; superb bus service and access to the A303 is at nearby Sparkford. Castle Cary approximately 6 miles to the North offers independent shopping and professional facilities with mainline intercity railway station (London, Paddington) Yeovil, approximately 8 miles to the south, offers a larger range of amenities. The ancient Abbey town of Sherborne, just 7 miles away, has a good range of shops and boutiques including a Waitrose and is well known for its beauty and high quality schools.
BrochuresFour Page Brochur...
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
High Street, Queen Camel
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Yeovil Pen Mill Station5.4 miles
About the agent
For over 100 years Cooper and Tanner have been well recognised in the West Country as the landed property professionals and auctioneers. We operate eleven offices in Somerset and Wiltshire, providing professional estate agency and surveying services to the residential, agricultural and commercial property sectors. We sell property by private treaty and by auction, we also run successful sale rooms where we specialise in antiques and vintage items. Our outside sales deal with tools, equipment
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101148029987. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cooper & Tanner, Castle Cary. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.