Dyke Road, Hove
- Detached Family Home
- South/West Facing Garden
- Off Road Parking
- Potential For Enlargement
- Close to Local Schools
* Living Room: 19' 11" x 11' 11"
* Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 21' 3" x 10' 11"
* Dining Room: 12' 6" x 12' 11"
* Office: 15' 1" x 9' 10"
* Utility Room
* Play Room: 12' 4" x 8' 9"
* Bedroom: 19' 10" x 14' 2"
* En suite bathroom
* Bedroom: 13' 3" x 12' 11"
* Bedroom: 10' 11" x 10' 11"
* Bedroom: 9' 10" x 9' 1"
This detached house offers well proportioned living accommodation over two floors and has been extremely well maintained, creating a warm and welcoming family home but also offers considerable potential for enlargement.
The accommodation comprises feature entrance hallway, living room with feature fireplace and door leading onto the garden, dining room again with feature fireplace, cloakroom, kitchen/breakfast room with wood burner fireplace and access to the garden, utility area, office and further reception room/play room. To the first floor, there are three bedrooms, family bathroom and a main bedroom with fitted wardrobes, en suite bathroom and stunning views towards the sea. There is also a fantastic size loft area which, subject to the necessarily consents could be converted.
The property further benefits from side access from both sides of the property, off road parking to the front for multiple cars and to the rear, a fantastic size South/West facing garden with tiled veranda.
The property is situated in a sought after residential location close to many amenities including Preston Park railway station, the Seven Dials shopping thoroughfare and a number of local schools including Bhasvic Sixth Form College.
BrochuresDyke Road Hove BN3 6
Dyke Road, Hove
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Preston Park Station0.3 miles
- Hove Station0.7 miles
- London Road (Brighton) Station1.0 miles
About the agent
Goldin Lemcke is an independent Estate Agent, founded in 2002, owned and run by Simon Goldin. With a successful and friendly team we have a wealth of local knowledge, enthusiasm and professionalism with an excellent reputation. Come in and say hello.
Goldin Lemcke combine a wealth of local knowledge and experience with enthusiasm, professionalism and straight talking. Much of our business comes directly through word of mouth and recommendation.
In our opi
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 13895. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Goldin Lemcke, Hove. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.